Forums

Topic: Swapnote Battle League: Season 2

Posts 681 to 700 of 1,604

SomeBitTripFan

I'll come in if anyone will let me join their team. My FC is 0259-0296-3313. I'll fight for whoever will take me in, but I must warn you I only will be able to play my 3DS on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Prof_Clayton

Season 2 Signup:
Please quote this and add your name to the list and add my Friend Code (4639-9581-0860):
Players:
@DeviousSnorlax
@I_Liek_Mudkipz
@RedPanda
@SheldonRandoms
@CapnPancakes
@3Dash
@Ideal_Hero
@Sprite
@Nintengirl
@Tricoloryoshi
@Blaze
@mudjo
@Knuckles
@Late
@Lostog
@True_Hero
@Sensei_PikPik
@sir_Anthony
@Magikarp
@SomeBitTripFan
I'll be adding Friend Codes later all in one go. :3

@Kylocyopus That's interesting. Poor @SarcasticWisdom had to quit too, making that even stranger.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Kyloctopus

@Prof_Clayton: When making the Swapnot Battle League, were there any options of doing a battle royale? Personally, I think the way you ended out organizing it works out far better, but I'm interested.
Also, as more people join it gets more difficult to organize and prepare, do you plan to have a maximum amount of rosters?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

Whirlpool wrote:

@Prof_Clayton: When making the Swapnot Battle League, were there any options of doing a battle royale? Personally, I think the way you ended out organizing it works out far better, but I'm interested.
Also, as more people join it gets more difficult to organize and prepare, do you plan to have a maximum amount of rosters?

Well, actually this used to be the Daily Puzzle Thread. But I grew bored with that, and writing a puzzle every day was growing difficult. D:
So I decided to change the thread, into whatever. I just made a new thread and this was what ended up being typed. I actually just sat down, typed what came into my head and posted it. Surprisingly people signed up.
A Battle Royale would be difficult because you could have people attack someone who died, and then do nothing. D:
I also don't really prepare rosters, just write questions and send them. But writing the results takes time as I have no Copy & Paste on the 3DS. D:

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

Auracle

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Late wrote:

@DeviousSnorlax: Great! Two more people to form a full team, right? The Evil Fury for the win!

This time,I'll do better as a Leader!
We're gonna have to try twice as hard with Teamwork!

Seriously!? You ripped off my line from earlier, when I was talking to @Knuckles. I bet you don't even know what's it from! You also used a picture of @Ideal_Hero without his permission. You do know that this means war.
Untitled
@Clay - I never got my second Ghost Question. Has that not happened yet?

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Namco

@DeviousSnorlax lol, you were a great leader
@true_hero is there a war coming? Swagnote penguins are prepared!

Untitled

Don't ask me where i got the picture from
@CapnPancakes there's always place for pancakes

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Prof_Clayton

So, the Q13 deadline is today.
@TrueHero There is only 1 Ghost Note sent out to the ghosts. Did you not get that one?

Welcome to my signature.

Auracle

@Clay - Yeah I got that one. I was under the impression that there were multiple ghost rounds. My bad.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Knuckles

True_Hero wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Late wrote:

@DeviousSnorlax: Great! Two more people to form a full team, right? The Evil Fury for the win!

This time,I'll do better as a Leader!
We're gonna have to try twice as hard with Teamwork!

Seriously!? You ripped off my line from earlier, when I was talking to @Knuckles. I bet you don't even know what's it from! You also used a picture of @Ideal_Hero without his permission. You do know that this means war.
Untitled
@Clay - I never got my second Ghost Question. Has that not happened yet?

I'm in for all the help I can give. Alittle TEAMWORK will do the trick.
Untitled
Credit to @True_Hero for the picture

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Prof_Clayton

Wow. All of you answered the Q13!
I think that is a first. :3
@CapnPancakes You still need to name a target, wether via SN, backlog or wherever else.

Welcome to my signature.

ThePirateCaptain

@Clay
I though I sent you a note that said who I switched my target to. Whatever, i'll just send you a PM on Backloggery.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

RPGShaymin

Sorry for lurking. Is it to late to join?.
I can't check swapnote right now, but I did get the one ghost note.

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Prof_Clayton

@RPG You can still get in the ghost question, as I don't have enough time to post results tonight.
Just get it in within 24 hours to be safe, the sooner the better. :3
@Capn I looked and didn't see any note. But thanks for sending a PM~

Welcome to my signature.

Nintengirl

Can I join your team @sir_anthony?

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

KiwiPanda

Maybe The Other People will appear again next season... but really, as of now, I have no real opinion on teams- I'll probably just hold off until this season ends.

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Namco

@Nintengirl great! team swagnote penguin ._." is ready! Thanks for joining everyone

BTW: i'll probably use this gif alot...
Untitled

Meh, we don't need this gif, we're going to do great

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.