Sprite wrote:

Hope your cousin gets better.

I really do U_U

Miss_Pixelheart

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

382. Posted:

Yeah, it's time for a dance party, since i'm the one currently dead, I go can to whatever song I want to, because there will porabbly be songs none of you want to dance to, but the Harlem shake, yeah, sure, you can do that.....................over there, but alone, all the best music I can dance to bymself, it's a shame i'm dead, because I have great dance moves, ok everyone, let's dance, oh yeah, I almost forgot, I can dance with myself because I can make ghost clones of myself, I should have mentioned that sooner, or maybe that's just me being everywhere, who knows, I talk many words, air is oxygen..............oh wait, the first time I say that on Nintendolife and i'm dead, whatever.
Untitled

@Prof_Clayton sorry that happened to your cousin, I hope he gets better very soon.

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

383. Posted:

@sheldon I can't help but feel like you're a little too excited about being dead. :p

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

384. Posted:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

@sheldon I can't help but feel like you're a little too excited about being dead. :p

What, there's just so much going on, also I guess i'm just making the best of being the first one to be killed off, people thought I would be in a depression or go mad or something, but no, i'm proving them all wrong, now then, i'm gonna continue dancing, yeah, let's go party until the end of time, which is fine by me, since that doesn't apply to me cause I rhyme while it's party time!
Untitled

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

385. Posted:

SPIRIT WAVES
I'm kinda jealous of you Randoms.

I'm also sorry to hear about your cousin Clayton. I hope he is better soon.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

386. Posted:

Hey everyone, I just joined the Flying Dutchman's ghostly pirate crew, since i'm a ghost, I can join, here's what i'm doing right now.
Untitled

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

387. Posted:

@All Thanks, I'll tell my cousin you all want him to get better. :3
@Deadline for Q6 is today remember! And FEAR As well!
@Question7 will be sent ASAP~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

388. Posted:

Question 7 has been sent!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

389. Posted:

Sheldon is turning this into the Death Gifs thread ._.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

390. Posted:

Well @Sheldon is the gif master after all.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

391. Posted:

Untitled
@CapnPancakes of course I am, and since i'm dead, I have even more powers, so now gif's will be.............more from me, sure, I use so many gif's for some reason when I comment, but whatever, well, what should I do now.........I know, i'll make very funny faces, people say I can make some pretty funny faces, well, I realized that being alive was holding me back from making the funniest and craziest faces ever, well since i'm a ghost, I can make those faces now, because if I were to have made these faces while I was alive, I would have died a long time ago then.

Also, my definition of a scary face, a crazy face and a funny face is much different then your's, I would know, because I have a original character/species called Scary Face.
Untitled

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

392. Posted:

@Sheldon I'm jealous. >:[

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

393. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

@Sheldon I'm jealous. >:[

Untitled

U Mad?

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

394. Posted:

Untitled
Sheldon pls.

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

395. Posted:

I'm trying out my new vaccum. You should probably stay away from me Randoms

Untitled

Edited on by Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

396. Posted:

Untitled

Oh no, why do you alive people have to keep me locked up in a vacuum cleaner, it's all dusty in those things, so are you gonna let me out or what?

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

397. Posted:

@Whirlpool Don't worry,I've got this.
Untitled

My new BL
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

398. Posted:

o_o What happened? :o
Actually I don't really care. :P Just keep it clean~
Round 6 results are today, but you have the majority of the day to get in any more results. Remember for FEAR you need to free someone.

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

399. Posted:

Sheldon, you're getting us all freaked out.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

400. Posted:

In about an hour the results will begin to be prepared. Because of my busy day, 7pm EST the results will be posted, just over an hour and a half after this post. I could now, but my hand is numb from cold air, hard to type. :P

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom