General Discussion Forum

Topic: Swapnote Battle League: Season 2

Showing 361 to 380 of 1,611

AuthorMessage

Sprite

361. Posted:

@Whirlpool , Sorry I wasn't able to come to computer. I had to study.

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens. Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

AuthorMessage

Birthday_Boy

362. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Results from Battle 2!

1st:Team Pokèmaniac: 182
2nd:The Other People: 177
3rd:Team Awesome: 157
4th:Dysfunctional Heroes: 156

And Now

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Battle 5 Results!

1st: The Other People: 149
2nd: Dysfunctional Heroes: 130
3rd: Team Awesome: 117
4th: Team Pokèmaniac: 87

So much has changed in 3 rounds. Especially for Pokèmaniac

Edited on by Birthday_Boy

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

363. Posted:

@Kyloctopus Yeah, a lot of change. :o
It would in fact be possible for about 5-6 people to have lost now, because of the damage output. :o

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

364. Posted:

Except we're still in 3rd.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

365. Posted:

Untitled

Wow, i'm having so much fun being dead, and since i'm the first one who died, I get to play with all the toys and games by myself.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

366. Posted:

@sheldon you're welcome. U_U

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Birthday_Boy

367. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton Does Sheldon have any other use in the game, now that he is dead? Or will he have to wait next season to have another say in what happens in the battlefield?

Edited on by Birthday_Boy

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

368. Posted:

@Kyloctopus Well... I've been thinking about this issue. No promises though... I may have them come back to help out. But it would be hard to keep everyone here now that they lost. >.>

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

369. Posted:

Question 7 will be coming later, and the Round 6 (FEAR) deadline is tomorrow. :3

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

370. Posted:

Untitled

Since i'm a ghost, i'm going to make the fear of round 6 filled with more fear, because I can totally do that, let's see, first i'm gonna............wait, are you for real, @Prof_Clayton hired the ghost busters and Luigi to protect the round of fear, well then, I guess i'm gonna go and play with all the cool ghost toys and games then, actually, i'm having such a swell time, enjoy the fear everyone, because apparently, I don't have to deal with it, because i'm dead

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

371. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms Good to see you are still here, I may need you to help me (and anyone else eliminated at the time) with something later on into the game. :)

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Sprite

372. Posted:

Don't worry, I'll be joining you too Sheldon. when I'm dead I'll bring my friend Slenderman to play with us.

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens. Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

373. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton Ok then, it's good to know that my spirit will live on, I wonder what will happen next, who will get killed next, well until then, i'm gonna party like there's no tomorrow, and by that, I mean eat tasty ice cream, I don't have to worry about getting full, about calories, about gaining weight, heck, I don't even have to worry about making a mess, or even get a brain freeze, I can also keep eating ice cream forever, since my tummy is now a black hole, because I can use my ghost powers to eat all the ice cream that I dropped, being dead has so many advantages.
Untitled

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

374. Posted:

@Sheldon
Don't worry, you won't be the only one dead for long >:3

If anyone wants to swap friend codes, especially team mates, feel free to do so just give me a holla.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

SarcasticWisdom

375. Posted:

I didn't notice I had joined this. Sorry Clay! I'll join next season

Edited on by SarcasticWisdom

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

376. Posted:

@SarcasticWisdom You answered one of the questions though... o_0 Oh well. :3 Glad to see you will return~
@All I was working on puzzles, when we got a phone call that my cousin is in the hospital, and long story short I've been distracted for the past hour. Questions coming tomorrow I guess.

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Sprite

377. Posted:

Hope your cousin gets better.

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

378. Posted:

Sprite wrote:

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

379. Posted:

Thank you @Sprite and @Tricoloryoshi. :3
My cousin was up on his roof, working on gutters and cleaning the roof. He slipped and fell onto some ice on the ground and ended up breaking his leg they think. He has a lot of other injuries, but we got called when he had just gotten to the hospital. :(
@Question7 will come, but unfortunately, later today. :(
@Round6FEAR Deadline is today as well. Be sure to save someone if you haven't, and do all 3 parts of fear if you wish. :3

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

380. Posted:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

Sprite wrote:

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus