Forums

Topic: Swapnote Battle League: Season 2

Posts 321 to 340 of 1,604

ThePirateCaptain

@Whirlpool
I already used mine but I won't say who I used it on to keep the suspense. Just for clarification though, I have 43 health left correct? The last update I could find showed that @SarcasticWisdom had 43 health remaining so i'd assume that would mean I have the same amount.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Sprite

If you don't stab me in the back, then yes. If not, I WILL get someone to kill you.

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.
Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

Kyloctopus

Sprite wrote:

If you don't stab me in the back, then yes. If not, I WILL get someone to kill you.

I also promise to never hit you again throughout the season. You can guarantee no Betrayal from me.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Sprite

Deal, I will also not attack you unless you are the last one left.

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.

Sprite

Except for questions I have already entered. That I can't change.

Kyloctopus

Sprite wrote:

Except for questions I have already entered. That I can't change.

Technically, you can. Professor Clayton said so. Just put this for whatever round you are referring to, and you're good.

Prof_Clayton wrote:

SBL: New Target:
Target's Name
I'm in Group __.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

Thanks @Kyloctopus!
@Sprite Yup, it's just as @Whirlpool said. You just send that in a new note.
@Capn' Yes you would have 43 health, which is pretty good. You will switch with him at the beginning of Round 5 tomorrow, just so people know what happened. Then you will, like everyone else, attack in round 5. :3 I've also sent you a Note on a format to answer the questions, as you need to target somebody and answer.
Today is the Question 5 deadline, but I'm sure it's the least of anybody's worries.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Namco

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Today is the Question 5 deadline, but I'm sure it's the least of anybody's worries.

D:

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

New_3DaSh_XL

@Clay - How exactly does the Extra Items work in terms of time? I mean, if one were to have an item, would it have to be copied and given within the next week, is there a deadline, or is it just whenever one would feel like copying and sending the item?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

@Clay
I think I've sent you replies for all the notes I've gotten so far. I'll check later today just to make sure but just so you know.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Prof_Clayton

@3Dash This is all part of round 6, so the deadline for all of FEAR is the deadline for Round 6 which is Monday.
@Capn Yup, just making sure as it is your first few days and questions. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

Prof_Clayton

@Daah Well, A is has to be revealed on Tuesday because it has to. Otherwise a lot of you would plan stuff out and it wouldn't be as fun. :3
A is really the part where everyone will just go .
And I'm sure Leg-Breaking will be involved as well.

Welcome to my signature.

SheldonRandoms

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@Daah Well, A is has to be revealed on Tuesday because it has to. Otherwise a lot of you would plan stuff out and it wouldn't be as fun. :3
A is really the part where everyone will just go .
And I'm sure Leg-Breaking will be involved as well.

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Prof_Clayton

Okay.... the results will be coming soon for Q5. I wish you all the best of luck in making it all the way to FEAR~
I just need to get everything sorted out first, so the results will not be up immediately. :3

Welcome to my signature.

Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Battle 4 Results!

Dysfunctional Heroes:
44 -@True_Hero
47 -@Ideal_Hero
36 -@Tricoloryoshi
10 -@3Dash

The Other People:
28 -@RedPanda
47 -@mudjo
38 -@Magikarp
47 -@Kyloctopus

Team Awesome:
44 -@Machamp_King
2 -@sir_Anthony
36 -@Nintengirl
45 -@Lostog

Team Pokèmaniac:
10 -@SheldonRandoms
16 -@Sprite
43 -@SarcasticWisdom
49 -@RPGShaymin

1st: The Other People: 160
2nd: Dysfunctional Heroes: 137
3rd: Team Awesome: 127
4th: Team Pokèmaniac: 118

Welcome to my signature.

Prof_Clayton

Round 5: Battle 1

@SarcasticWisdom is unable to battle! @CapnPancakes steps in as a permanent replacement!

@CapnPancakes: 43

@RedPanda attacks @RPGShaymin!

@RPGShaymin: 42

@IdealHero attacks @SheldonRandoms!

@SheldonRandoms: 3

@Tricoloryoshi attacks @SheldonRandoms!

@SheldonRandoms: 0

@SheldonRandoms has been eliminated from this season of Swapnote Battle League. [Note: He still wins if his team does]

@Kyloctopus attacks @TrueHero!

@TrueHero: 37

Welcome to my signature.

Prof_Clayton

Round 5: Battle 2

@TrueHero attacks @Nintengirl!

@Nintengirl: 31

@sir_Anthony went to attack @SheldonRandoms, who is dead.
@sir_Anthony follows his leader and attacks @Sprite!

@Sprite: 11

@Magikarp attacks @RPGShaymin!

@RPGShaymin: 37

@Lostog attacks @Magikarp!

@Magikarp: 33

Welcome to my signature.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.