General Discussion Forum

Topic: Swapnote Battle League: Season 2

Showing 301 to 320 of 1,611

AuthorMessage

Sprite

301. Posted:

@Sheldon, I'm not even famous on these boards and am getting pelted!

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens. Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

302. Posted:

@Sprite Maybe people are attacking you, because we are teammates, somebody's plotting against us, one of the users told the other users that we must go down, well then, you know what that means.............F.O.E!!!!

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Sprite

303. Posted:

We DO have each other's friend codes right? If so what is your 3DS name. I have your friend code number down.

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens. Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

304. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Prof_Clayton Round 6 might be the end of my swell adventure.

I feel your pain bro :'( unless nobody attacks me I will be dead... and remember people, when you attack me @3Dash or @Sheldon you will be a murderer!

Miss_Pixelheart

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

305. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Well that's embarassing. :$ I accidentaly wrote the answer to another question in that question (the numbers) . I'm very sorry about that @GroupB. :'(
Now how to fix this.... I'll send you guys a Swapnote in the near future that will benefit you all~ ;)
Seriously. That's just bad hostmanship. :( I hope you guys forgive me. :$

every puzzle has an answer! Oh wait...
Untitled
I'll forgive you :) because that's what a gentleman does ;)

Edited on by Miss_Pixelheart

Miss_Pixelheart

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

306. Posted:

RedPanda wrote:

I'm already fearing a million things ._."""

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

307. Posted:

Spriiiiiiiite, what did I do to deserve your wrath? :(

besides attacking you that one time :3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

308. Posted:

@All the question is coming later today. :3 As I said before, Fear Round 6.
Fear is actually an acronym. :D Today is the R portion: Risk for Reward.
I'm going to send an optional Swapnote today along with the question. You have an opportunity to revieve a very powerful item in this game. But there is no reward without risk. You have to spend some of your health on it. The person who spends the most of their health recieves the item. But here is the fun part. Everyone who risks health, loses it. Even if they don't get a reward. Finally the holder of said item will be made known, because I can't hide losing health. :P If there is a tie, every tied user gets the item.
So there you have it. Good luck planning this out, because it's a huge gamble. :)

(If you don't make it to round 6, this doesn't affect you. :P)

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

309. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

As I said before, Fear Round 6.
I'm going to send an optional Swapnote today along with the question. You have an opportunity to recieve a very powerful item in this game. But there is no reward without risk. You have to spend some of your health on it. The person who spends the most of their health recieves the item. But here is the fun part. Everyone who risks health, loses it. Even if they don't get a reward. Finally the holder of said item will be made known, because I can't hide losing health. :P If there is a tie, every tied user gets the item.
So there you have it. Good luck planning this out, because it's a huge gamble. :)

Untitled

Edited on by Miss_Pixelheart

Miss_Pixelheart

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

310. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

I'm going to send an optional Swapnote today along with the question. You have an opportunity to revieve a very powerful item in this game. But there is no reward without risk. You have to spend some of your health on it. The person who spends the most of their health recieves the item. But here is the fun part. Everyone who risks health, loses it. Even if they don't get a reward. Finally the holder of said item will be made known, because I can't hide losing health. :P If there is a tie, every tied user gets the item.

If the deadline for that question is next week, will we be able to use it, before the Round 6 Results?

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

311. Posted:

Ahh... I was expecting something like this. Well, I gamble 20 health! Oh wait....

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

312. Posted:

@Dash This was the most obvious of the 4. :P
@Kyloctopus Nope, it will be useable after 6 is over. Because you guys have all week to do this. I'm just incorporating a new part every day or so. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

313. Posted:

If a person, uh, dies, will their team (Or someone they choose) get any items they are holding?
@Clay - Check your Backloggery, I have a question. Although it may look incredibly stupid, I'm trying to think differently than what my initial response would be. Which requires a quick answer :3

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

314. Posted:

@RedPanda And @All You may not use a negative value on "R" to gain health back. :|
Question 6 has been sent~
Groyp D: Yours still says Q5 on it, just ignore that. If I re-send it it could mess up results. :(
If a person dies their items are lost with them. Shame on them for not going out with a bang. :P

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

315. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

YOU MONSTER.
I mean, for all we know someone could gamble like 30 health win, the item gives you all your health back and everyone else suffers.
But you wouldn't do that... right?

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

Sprite

316. Posted:

You would think the kind, genourus, gentle, nursing, amazing Professer Clayton would do something that underhanded? Do you even know him?! Of course he would. :P

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

317. Posted:

@Nintengirl You never know. I did name this round FEAR for a reason. >:3

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

318. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Untitled

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

319. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Five
Entries
A
Round

This is my best guess. @Prof_Clayton am I on the right track that FEAR is an acronym for this powerful item?

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

320. Posted:

@Whirlpool I am not giving anything away. FEAR is definitely an acronym, as R has been announced. But you will just have to see. :P
Today I'm planning on giving another letter of FEAR just don't have the time this morning to type it out. So check back later today~

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom