Forums

Topic: Swapnote Battle League: Season 2

Posts 301 to 320 of 1,604

Prof_Clayton

@All the question is coming later today. :3 As I said before, Fear Round 6.
Fear is actually an acronym. Today is the R portion: Risk for Reward.
I'm going to send an optional Swapnote today along with the question. You have an opportunity to revieve a very powerful item in this game. But there is no reward without risk. You have to spend some of your health on it. The person who spends the most of their health recieves the item. But here is the fun part. Everyone who risks health, loses it. Even if they don't get a reward. Finally the holder of said item will be made known, because I can't hide losing health. If there is a tie, every tied user gets the item.
So there you have it. Good luck planning this out, because it's a huge gamble.

(If you don't make it to round 6, this doesn't affect you. )

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Namco

Prof_Clayton wrote:

As I said before, Fear Round 6.
I'm going to send an optional Swapnote today along with the question. You have an opportunity to recieve a very powerful item in this game. But there is no reward without risk. You have to spend some of your health on it. The person who spends the most of their health recieves the item. But here is the fun part. Everyone who risks health, loses it. Even if they don't get a reward. Finally the holder of said item will be made known, because I can't hide losing health. If there is a tie, every tied user gets the item.

Untitled

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Kyloctopus

Prof_Clayton wrote:

I'm going to send an optional Swapnote today along with the question. You have an opportunity to revieve a very powerful item in this game. But there is no reward without risk. You have to spend some of your health on it. The person who spends the most of their health recieves the item. But here is the fun part. Everyone who risks health, loses it. Even if they don't get a reward. Finally the holder of said item will be made known, because I can't hide losing health. If there is a tie, every tied user gets the item.

If the deadline for that question is next week, will we be able to use it, before the Round 6 Results?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

@Dash This was the most obvious of the 4.
@Kyloctopus Nope, it will be useable after 6 is over. Because you guys have all week to do this. I'm just incorporating a new part every day or so. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

KiwiPanda

If a person, uh, dies, will their team (Or someone they choose) get any items they are holding?
@Clay - Check your Backloggery, I have a question. Although it may look incredibly stupid, I'm trying to think differently than what my initial response would be. Which requires a quick answer :3

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Prof_Clayton

@RedPanda And @All You may not use a negative value on "R" to gain health back.
Question 6 has been sent~
Groyp D: Yours still says Q5 on it, just ignore that. If I re-send it it could mess up results.
If a person dies their items are lost with them. Shame on them for not going out with a bang.

Welcome to my signature.

Nintengirl

Prof_Clayton wrote:

YOU MONSTER.
I mean, for all we know someone could gamble like 30 health win, the item gives you all your health back and everyone else suffers.
But you wouldn't do that... right?

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

Sprite

You would think the kind, genourus, gentle, nursing, amazing Professer Clayton would do something that underhanded? Do you even know him?! Of course he would.

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.
Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

SheldonRandoms

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@Nintengirl You never know. I did name this round FEAR for a reason. >:3

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Prof_Clayton

@Whirlpool I am not giving anything away. FEAR is definitely an acronym, as R has been announced. But you will just have to see.
Today I'm planning on giving another letter of FEAR just don't have the time this morning to type it out. So check back later today~

Welcome to my signature.

Prof_Clayton

Today is brought to you by the letter E.
E stands for Extra Items! I know you are pleased to hear this. This is a positive, good thing that can end up completely changing the game if used wisely.
Anybody that has any items, can choose to give a second one to a non-teammate. You do not lose your item, but the recipient gets one to have. So every item can be duplicated. If you choose to do this, you would gain 3 health. But the bad part is, if you give it away, you could be hurt by it whwn it is used. And now it will be harder to determine who has exactly what up their sleeves.
Just to be clear, Max HP is 50. You cannot give it to a teammate. You can only give each item once. And you don't lose it even if you give it away; you give a copy away. You must send your own Swapnote detailing your choice if you want to give some away.

And just because I can, here is the F part of FEAR.
F stands for Free Friends. This round, everyone has a special box. This box will explode at the end of the round. (After all the attacks). It can only be deactivated by fulfilling these 2 criteria:
● Yours must be deactivated by at least 1 other user.
● You must deactivate a users, but not a teammate of yours.
The damage of the explosion is 4 health. A seemingly minimal amount, but after this round you could only have 3 health left. So hurry up, respond to the swapnote, and deactivate someones! (Who is not a teammate. You cannot give your box away).
Tomorrow is the Q5 deadline. Saturday is results, and Sunday Q7 is sent. Monday is the Q6 deadline, and Tuesday is the results.
The final part of FEAR, A, will be revealed at the results on Tuesday.
Any questions?

Welcome to my signature.

Sprite

If someone deactivates me, then I will deactivate theirs.

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.

Prof_Clayton

@All It will also not be revealed whom you save from the exploding box. Only the number of times each user is saved.

Welcome to my signature.

Sprite

So it's a random who you save? I am now confused.

Prof_Clayton

@Sprite No, you choose who you save. Only you know however. All anybody else gets to know is who is safe. Unless you tell them.

Welcome to my signature.

ThePirateCaptain

Just so you all know, I will be replacing @SarcasticWisdom as part of Team Pokemaniac. No one can withstand my pancake powers so give up while you still can!

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Prof_Clayton

@Whirlpool People like to feel secure about themselves, and will go to great lenghts to achieve it. However with this round, you cannot truly feel secure can you? Another person may not truly hold up their end of the bargain or nobody could choose you. You all have to deal with the reality of being unsure of your moves, as this is one mind game I'm playing, even if nobody has realized it. :3 This whole game is exactly that, a huge mind game. Only the users that best know how to play, and get a little luck can win. This goes much deeper than solving puzzles quickly.

Welcome to my signature.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.