Forums

Topic: Swapnote Battle League: Season 2

Posts 141 to 160 of 1,604

Kyloctopus

-When is the deadline to solving a Swapnote?
-When will the results be placed?

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

Okay, lots of posts. o_o
Going down the page,
@Mattatron Welcome aboard! Thanks for joining. I'll add your FC momentarily, and let you know as soon as you can do anything. :3
@RPG Yes, as @Lostog said, you are the 4th member on Team Pokèmaniac. And you have the question sent.
@sir_Anthony There are 4 teams, 4 players on each. The first listed player on each team recieves the same question as the first player on all the teams. The same for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th members. :3
You answer the question on the note I sent you. If it doesn't fit, (it should) send your answer on the reply, and another note stating your target. Only send the reply to me.
I wouldn't let you sabotage your team, come on now.
Everyone starts with 50 hp. After each round of battles, I will update post 1 with the new HPs. I will also either post the battle playing out here, or send a swapnote. Probably I'll just post it here though, with an update on your team's HP in Swapnote.
@Kyloctopus The whole point is to solve quickly, so hopefully this isn't an issue. I'm going to give everyone a solid week to reply. Then the next day I will post the results. The people who didn't answer will miss their attack. If you have trouble, just ask your team for help.
After either a week or all replies are in I'll display the results, in the manner mentioned above.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

Attention:
Anyone who sent the answer in a seperate note, you need to send it as a reply to the original note!
This is due to timing issues, as I need to know who answered when! Sorry for any inconvienence.
Please do this ASAP~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

KiwiPanda

/me is worried
I got home late tonight, and I'm just hoping I didn't reply last :0

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Prof_Clayton

@RedPanda Don't worry! There are still people who haven't answered. :3
And a few who answered incorrectly. D:

Welcome to my signature.

Mr-Mario

i would like to be a substitute this season

Edited on by Mr-Mario

Mr-Mario{proud sponser of Converse Club} loves being friends with people
MY 3ds FC: 2079-6202-1862

My Mario Kart Wii FC: 0990-6884-6740

Mr-Mario

yes i would be interested

Mr-Mario{proud sponser of Converse Club} loves being friends with people
MY 3ds FC: 2079-6202-1862

My Mario Kart Wii FC: 0990-6884-6740

Prof_Clayton

@3Dash Thanks. :3 Although I have to admit Group C got a lame one this time... sorry guys.
@mudjo I'd say take your time, but you actually need to do it as soon as you can.

Welcome to my signature.

Prof_Clayton

Thanks for almost everyone answering so far!
Remember, the deadline is Friday night. (Or before I wake up on Saturday ).
I'm going to also be sending a bonus question out some time tomorrow, keep your eyes peeled! The first 3 responders get a prize, but I'm not announcing when I'll send the puzzle here. >:3

Welcome to my signature.

SheldonRandoms

@Prof_Clayton I'm still thinking what it could possibly be?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Prof_Clayton

@Mudjo Yes, some were easier than others, and everyone has different preferences to types of puzzles. :3
Remember, Friday is the deadline!

Welcome to my signature.

Prof_Clayton

Thanks to all the replies I've gotten! Only a few of you need to reply with an answer now! :3 As I keep stating, its on Friday.

Welcome to my signature.

Auracle

Oops. I think I may have forwarded my reply to your bonus note to everybody.
Oh well. At least I knew the answer.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

KiwiPanda

@True - You did D:
Hopefully no one will steal it, though. . .
I honestly had no idea what the answer was ._. Tough trivia :-?

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

SheldonRandoms

@marioandsonicfy @Sprite @SarcasticWisdom, we should add each others FC's, it would help us win this battle!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.