General Discussion Forum

Topic: Swapnote Battle League: Season 2

Showing 1,341 to 1,360 of 1,611

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

1,341. Posted:

Lets give one applause and solute to @SirAnthony. The first/last one die last season, and the first/second one to die this season. We will miss this Gentleman

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

ALinkttPresent

1,342. Posted:

What the-? @Gustoff? You didn't answer?

Edited on by ALinkttPresent

ALinkttPresent

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,343. Posted:

@Kylo He was 3rd last season as well. :o
@sir_Anthony Just so you know, even if items had been out, none would not have been distributed to you that would have saved you in any way. :(
But items will come out, probably on... Tuesday. To use an item this season, please reply to the puzzle including the item you wish to use! D:

The next puzzle comes tomorrow. :3

@Kyloctopus I want to thank you for everything you have done for SBL, especially this past week. Thank you for your large contribution. I'm sure everyone is very greatful~ :*

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

1,344. Posted:

I'm just wondering, on a scale of 1-10, how well was my handwriting?

I realised it wasn't fair to make Red Panda not attack, so the results will be a bit edited.

Sorry @NoUsernameHere.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Squid

1,345. Posted:

Now hold on just a second there @Kyloctopus!! You wrote that @KingOfEvil attacked me, but he's on my team! :O Is this some kind of joke?! >:[

nah im just kiddin :3

Anyways, welcome back @Prof_Clayton, hope you had fun on your trip! And seriously though, thanks @Kyloctopus for helping out like this. I especially like the music you add to the posts, heheh. So far I'm really enjoying this, I would hope that there will be a Season 3 so that I can join in the fun again! :D

Also, I tip my hat off to thee, @sir_Anthony. You were a brave, brave warrior. I salute you. :'(

Edited on by Squid

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

1,346. Posted:

They attacked GrooseLord.
On a side-note, would the plural of Groose be Greese?

Edited on by Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

1,347. Posted:

Thanks for the compassion guys! :( i feel bad for leaving my team without a leader so soon, but i have fate that they will have an incredible evil revenge on my killers... >:3 also @Kyloctopus why that song?! It almost made me cry about my own dead... Sniff...

P.S. @Prof_Clayton i will answer that question right away! D: though, i probably have to search for a while in the immense mountain of Animal crossing spam...

Edited on by Miss_Pixelheart

Miss_Pixelheart

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,348. Posted:

@sir_Anthony What question? o_o" Did I say something weird again?
Unless you still want to recieve today's question...?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

1,349. Posted:

I'm still editing my mistakes. I'm very sure on the layout. However, if I botched your score please tell me.

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

1,350. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton huh? what? I don't know what i've read there... my fault... No questions for me anymore... I'm a ghost now...

Miss_Pixelheart

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,351. Posted:

@sir_Anthony You were the first to get killed this season, just like I did the previous season, so now the keys to the ghost world are yours, where you will do stuff I suppose, so enjoy it I suppose, because once i'm killed off, I'll take back the keys and regain my kingdom and throne.

Now then, team Fatal/Evil Fury, let's go battle them and stuff!

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

1,352. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms i don't mind being a ghost, it's just that i had so many funny penguin gifs to show and now i can't use them! :( And there aren't many ghost penguin gifs you know... :|

Edited on by Miss_Pixelheart

Miss_Pixelheart

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

1,353. Posted:

Congrats @Tricoloryoshi. You're a cold-hearted murder. But this isn't the first time you killed someone.

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@Tricoloryoshi attacks @SheldonRandoms!

@SheldonRandoms: 0

@SheldonRandoms has been eliminated from this season of Swapnote Battle League.

Yes, that is right. He got the first kill of SBL both seasons.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,354. Posted:

Kyloctopus wrote:

Congrats @Tricoloryoshi. You're a cold-hearted murder. But this isn't the first time you killed someone.

Prof_Clayton wrote:

I never even noticed that. :D Nice catch @Kykoctopus~

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

1,355. Posted:

@mariobro4 I put all five other team members names on a dart board, threw two darts. You were the unlucky one who was hit.
I am sorry however that my team members hit you due to them not answering. I'll uppercut them for you.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,356. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Kyloctopus wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

I never even noticed that. :D Nice catch @Kykoctopus~

And both of our names are Anthony, do you have something against people named Anthony @Tricoloryoshi?!?!

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

1,357. Posted:

I feel so accomplished~
I didn't catch that until now, I guess I just have a knack for getting the first kill, which might not be the best thing. :-?
Oh well.
So, do I get a prize for getting two first kills? ;)

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

1,358. Posted:

Congrats, @Tri. With your new assassin reputation, maybe you'll get a game called Birdo's Creed. :D

Boom. Backlog.
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
Join NintyOnline Forums!
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

1,359. Posted:

@Ideal No, this is all revenge for the game Yoshi's Safari. Mario hunted Yoshis in this 16-Bit Super Scope Classic game. His new game will be called...

101 ways to Kill a Fat Back Stabbing Plumber. Release: Holiday 2013 PS Vita/ XBOX ONE.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,360. Posted:

The next puzzle is delayed until Wednesday for multiple purposes.

I need to know who is and isn't here still, and who to send those puzzles to. I have to go through a week of Swapnotes to see that all first (in the midst of Animal Crossing notes).

Then it makes sense to send it after the items, so you all know how you stand before the puzzle comes. And I won't get 10 more answer changes.

Then I figured that getting back onto the original schedule makes more sense. Monday was never a puzzle day. :o
And most importantly, I was pretty tired and knew you'd all complain about puzzle quality if I wrote it that late last night. :p

@Knuckles A sequel to Duck Hunt sounds good, maybe Yoshi Hunt. :3

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom