Forums

Topic: Swapnote Battle League: Season 2

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 1,604

ALinkttPresent

@CaptainSquid There are players not on it, and people on it who aren't players. I don't think that list is important anymore.

ALinkttPresent

Lostog

@kylo - we have to send our answers to you and clayton? ... you can only send answers to people who recieved the message. did you send them to clatyon?
or you mean, write a separate note with the answer to clay?
edit: also, i'm ok with receiving @RedPanda's puzzle for when he's not avaliablle

Edited on by Lostog

signature!

3DS Friend Code: 1375-8539-5041

Kyloctopus

I thought I sent all mine to Clayton. If you can't send it to him, then I suppose you just don't send it. I'll try not to make that mistake in the next round.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Lostog

@Kylo exactly, clay doesn't appear between the possible ... destinataries? what's the english word? anyway, understood.

signature!

Captain_Toad

Hey Guys! I'm going to camp later this month, I think the final week of july. Is swapnote league still going on at that time?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Lostog

@ALinkttPresent - that's it!
fun fact: in italian "recipiente" means "container".

signature!

ALinkttPresent

@ Kyloctopus Dang, son. Are you sure? That's a long time. I might not be able to finish if it lasts that long.

ALinkttPresent

KiwiPanda

@ALinkttPresent - I'd agree with him. At the least, it will last the next two or three months.
@Lostog - Thank you~ I'm not sure when I'm going to send it in-- warranty is being confusing. To be honest, I don't even know when I'll be able to tell myself that I need to spend a few weeks without it... New Leaf...
But hopefully some new DS games I can still play will be encouragement enough. I'll be sure to make sure you know when I'm sending it in :3

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

SheldonRandoms

Kyloctopus wrote:

Well Clayton has not informed me of any items, so there will be no fairy bottles. If someone's life reaches to zero, they will indeed become a ghost.
Untitled

I was the best ghost of them all, that's why I got "killed" so fast in the last season, but @SheldonRandoms luck is about to change, it will!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Kyloctopus

OH SHI-

Well this isn't the appropriate timing for a new puzzle. I'll release it 10:00 AM - Noon

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

KiwiPanda

This puzzle was the hardest I've ever received
Also, happy Fourth of July :3 Here's to a forum game that didn't die

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.