Topic: SuperSonic1990 VS AlexSays-The Fight of the Century

Showing 121 to 128 of 128

AuthorMessage

MoogleMuffins

121. Posted:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

JTCPingas09 wrote:

OOOOOOH SNAP!

After all,I post on here the most on these topics and I'm the most popular member on Nintendo Life :D. So,I say bring it on!

I would say your the most annoying member.

XBL: Sgt Lampshade PSN: MoogleMuffins

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

AuthorMessage

Wiiloveit

122. Posted:

Locke+Cole wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

JTCPingas09 wrote:

OOOOOOH SNAP!

After all,I post on here the most on these topics and I'm the most popular member on Nintendo Life :D. So,I say bring it on!

Seconded. I clearly deserve the "most popular member" award. Ahem.

It's Wiiloveit, not WiiLoveIt. So there. Wanna play online? E-mail me: billy at wiiloveit dot com
Twitter | YouTube | Mah website | WiiloveitTV (YouTube)

AuthorMessage

pixelman

123. Posted:

Wiiloveit wrote:

Locke+Cole wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

JTCPingas09 wrote:

OOOOOOH SNAP!

Seconded. I clearly deserve the "most popular member" award. Ahem.

Excuse moi? The man of pixels is by far the most popular. I nominate him for the most popular member award! Ahem.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Knux

124. Posted:

@Locke Cole-Show me where I'm annoying,and I'll show you Pong Toss 2. :P
Besides,I'm not called SuperSonic1990 for nothing. :D
@AlexSays-I'm curious to why you dislike The Conduit when you haven't even PLAYED it.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

MoogleMuffins

125. Posted:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

@AlexSays-I'm curious to why you dislike The Conduit when you haven't even PLAYED it.

In every post you seem to be annoying. You seem quite cocky and arrogant, nothing else in this world annoys me more than people like that. And the constant use of :P :D :P :D :P :D :P :D :P is annoying because you seem to think every post you do is hilarious. Of course I could be wrong, and my impression of you could be a mistake but thats just what I feel. And I have no idea what Pong Toss 2 is. :D :P :D :P :D :P

Edited on by MoogleMuffins

AuthorMessage

Knux

126. Posted:

"Locke+Cole" wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

In every post you seem to be annoying. You seem quite cocky and arrogant, nothing else in this world annoys me more than people like that. And the constant use of :P :D :P :D :P :D :P :D :P is annoying because you seem to think every post you do is hilarious. Of course I could be wrong, and my impression of you could be a mistake but thats just what I feel. And I have no idea what Pong Toss 2 is. :D :P :D :P :D :P

Cocky and arrogant? Maybe I'm a little bit like that, but I tend to have a sense of humor. I use :P :D,because there are the only two smileys I memorized. Besides, I'm not that BAD. I certainly don't intend to come off cocky and arrogant
Trust me, there is a member a LOT worse then me. I won't say his name, but I think some of you guys know who I'm talking about. Oh, and I hope you know that Pong Toss 2 is a joke. You are the first person to complain about me, I'll have to remember that!

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

pixelman

127. Posted:

@SuperSonic1990: No worries, the only thing that bothers me about you is you don't end your commas with spaces. :P :D

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

MoogleMuffins

128. Posted:

I did know Pong Toss 2 was a joke. I just didn't understand it. And well you can't love everyone can you?

Edited on by MoogleMuffins