yep, be on in a sec adam

3DS: 4081-5713-4255
wii: 0919 8248 3945 8359
Brawl: 3866 8155 2677
MK: 4167 4898 3288
excite bots: 1848 9258 6300

Adam

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Dang,I suck at puzzle games! The only ones I do remotely good at are Yoshi's Cookie and Yoshi. Good game,Adam,you play a lot better compared to me.

Thanks. I used to love Yoshi. Never played Cookie though. My absolute favorite puzzle game is Tetris Attack. I really wish we'd get that, or at least a non-Pokemon-themed Puzzle League, on Wii.

My online ranking for Dr. Mario is actually a bit below the starting score. Some people are ridiculously good at this game!

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Kknight

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

So,pretty much the older generation hates NPC games,but we,the younger people [I'm 18] welcome the NPC games. Intresting...

Not necessarily true. I will be 31 shortly and I have no problem with the NPC games. In fact, my view closely parallels that of Chicken Brutus: Not jumping up and down over them, but have no problem with them being available. I bought DK Jungle Beat and will probably get Chibi Robo if it becomes available. I think my GC had broken (head-on collision with a basement floor) by the time both of those came out and I'd rather pick up the Wii versions given the choice. Widescreen support + avoiding the nuisance of dragging out the GC controllers (or bongos as the case may be...and I don't have them anyway) is worth a little extra to me.

Now Playing DS: Scribblenauts; M&L: BIS--Just Finished: Picross--Backlog: Layton 2; Spirit Tracks
Now Playing Wii: Little King's Story--Just Finished: NSMBWii--Backlog: Boy and His Blob

Adam

Kizzle, that was suuuper fun. We are pretty evenly matched, I think! You seem to be better with more characters though. I've been playing the mostly Lucas lately and just two or three others occasionally. I should work on that. And we should do this again some time. Zane would probably play, too.

I need to head out for the night though. Later player.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

Kizzi

definately! that was crazy fun. Your realy good! Ya my brothers joined in those last games. LOL
Let me know, or I will let you know, next time we can play.

Adam

I currently am enjoying a life of luxury with no work for the rest of the month, so I can play almost any time. If you see me posting while you're on, let me know, or just suggest a time in advance and I'll make sure to be here.

I was telling Zane not long ago that I'd like to try some 2 on 2 matches. Maybe we could find one more player to try that out.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

Kizzi

sounds like a plan

Knux

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

So,pretty much the older generation hates NPC games,but we,the younger people [I'm 18] welcome the NPC games. Intresting...

Well, I'm 28, and while I'm not turning backflips over NPC, I don't mind it. In fact, I intend to buy the Metroid Prime collection and maybe, eventually, Jungle Beat or Chibi Robo.

Why would I buy games I could already buy in their GC versions? I can't say for sure (apart from the weak, but honest, excuse that I hate having to dig out my old GC controllers), but I've always been one of those guys who gravitates toward special editions. I'll upgrade a DVD if I love the film and am interested in seeing the new content. I'll re-buy a favorite album if it's remastered with bonus tracks and restored artwork.

There's nothing wrong with the practice. The market exists and it's not limited to video games. Would everybody who bought My Generation shell out for a second double-disc version? No, of course not. Would everybody who owns a Simon and Garfunkel album buy it a second time just for the tacked-on live version of "Feelin' Groovy?"

No.

Not everyone.

But some people do. And that's okay. That's their decision.

Take it on a case by case basis. If you love the product and WANT to buy the upgrade, then by all means, indulge yourself and buy what you want.

If you've never experienced the product in the first place and want to START with the upgrade, then nobody can take that away from you either.

Follow your heart.
To thine own self be true.
Dig yuhself.

The Chicken has spoken

Knux

Knux

@AlexSays-There is only one way to settle this debate,and that is not with words,but with a Mario Kart Wii race.
Give out your friend code AlexSays,unless you are a chicken.

Knux

Ricardo91

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

AlexSays,just because someone disagrees with you,dosen't mean it is the end of the world.
Like I said,I don't really care about being famous. Sometimes,I use my sense of humor even in debates.

What sense of humor?

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

But,I know other people agree with me,right guys?

Weeeell, uhhh....

Nanaki

Keep it clean guys - I'm poised over that delete button. But Eugene is not here, so all should be good!

Also, to stoke some embers, I am reviewing NPC Pikmin 2 atm (at last), so I am sure Adam will not be a big fan of me when that one is published

Nanaki

Adam

Haha, I'm really not that adamant about NPCs. I just enjoy a good debate before it turns sour. And as you mentioned, Eugene isn't here.

I look forward to Pikmin 3, but I think it's a slightly -- keyword: slightly -- overrated series. Good but not great. If Pikmin 1&2 NPC is indeed the reason P3 is taking so long as I believe, oh well. I won't lose any sleep.

Looking forward to the review. Prepare to be blamed for everything that is wrong with the world.

Come on, friends,

Knux

I brought this topic back up for kicks and giggles.
It's ironic that AlexSays has an alternate self [CattleSays],just like Weird Adam.

Knux

Knux

Nanaki wrote:

But Eugene is not here

Eugene has returned under an alternate indenity. What's up with all the alternate indenties?

Knux

Stuffgamer1

I actually hadn't been involved in this thread...oh, well. For my impressions on NPC (short version: Very favorable, with logical reasons nobody stated in this thread), please see my posts in the "Buy any NPC Games? STOP IT!" thread.

Also, as people have seen here and there around NLife lately, I'm STILL waiting for an actual announcement with release date for NPC Pikmin 2 in North America! Why the crap do we still not have this? Europe got it in April, and Australia in May, but here it is July and NA doesn't even have a date.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

RJay

NPC games are the cause of world hunger and cancer

Water Warfare 3481-0499-8502
Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2535-5527-9255

Wiiloveit

What happened to the AlexSays / SuperSonic1990 fighting? Personally, I think a Corbie Vs AlexSays fight would be better.

Wiiloveit

MoogleMuffins

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

JTCPingas09 wrote:

OOOOOOH SNAP!

After all,I post on here the most on these topics and I'm the most popular member on Nintendo Life . So,I say bring it on!

I would say your the most annoying member.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

Wiiloveit

Locke+Cole wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

JTCPingas09 wrote:

OOOOOOH SNAP!

After all,I post on here the most on these topics and I'm the most popular member on Nintendo Life . So,I say bring it on!

I would say your the most annoying member.

Seconded. I clearly deserve the "most popular member" award. Ahem.

Wiiloveit

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.