Forums

Topic: Stuck On A Train for 2 Days

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

pariah164

I wasn't sure where to put this, so if I placed it wrongly, feel free to move it.

So, come next week, I will be taking a train from LA to Seattle. I'll have both my 3DS and my DSi XL with me. What games would you recommend to kill some time? I'm taking along the entire PW series, plus Tales of the Abyss, so that should take care of me for both trips, since I have to take the train back as well.

The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)

CanisWolfred

Downloadable games so you don't have to carry around carts and worry about losing them on the train. I can't think of too many that would last you an entire train trip, though. :/

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

pariah164

Mickeymac wrote:

Downloadable games so you don't have to carry around carts and worry about losing them on the train. I can't think of too many that would last you an entire train trip, though. :/

I have a few of those, but I got the game case from Club Nintendo using my coins, so all my games will be in one place unless they're in my system.

The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)

Birdman

Do you have a Backloggery? If so, I can recommend some games off of that that should be good for a train ride; if not, I have a bunch of recommendations of cheap eShop/DSiWare titles that are good for killing time.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.