Forums

Topic: Straw Poll (A place where you can vote on whatever.)

Posts 101 to 120 of 123

BearHunger

@Miss_Dark You're missing Tomoya Ohtani, composer of all non-cutscene tracks for Sonic Lost World, except for the worst one. Also composer of a business-load of other great Sega (mainly Sonic) music.

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

mystman12

Voted SSB 3DS. Normally I would have voted for Mario Kart 8, but that direct, with Greninja and SMASH RUN YES, changed my mind.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

BearHunger

What is your favorite tile-matching game? (Note that I have not heard of all of these, and that I have not included every tile-matching game that has ever been made, and that Peggle is not a tile-matching game but might as well be.)
http://strawpoll.me/1474478
I hate how I had to make the window really tall just to get the link. I hope our friend Dandirks gets around to fixing that!

EDIT: Aw, I forgot Magical Drop and Number Battle! And a bunch of others, but Magical Drop needed a spot on that list (even though I do not like it very much).

Edited on by BearHunger

BearHunger

Kyloctopus

BearHunger wrote:

What is your favorite tile-matching game? (Note that I have not heard of all of these, and that I have not included every tile-matching game that has ever been made, and that Peggle is not a tile-matching game but might as well be.)
http://strawpoll.me/1474478
I hate how I had to make the window really tall just to get the link. I hope our friend Dandirks gets around to fixing that!

EDIT: Aw, I forgot Magical Drop and Number Battle! And a bunch of others, but Magical Drop needed a spot on that list (even though I do not like it very much).

Peggle isn't a tile matching game at all.
According to the developer of the game, it's a shooter.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

BearHunger

@Kyloctopus Yeah, I was wondering whether or not I should've included that one. I guess not every casual computer game is necessarily a tile-matching game.

I think I'd sooner call Arkanoid a “shooter,” though. Though the game does have shooting in it…

BearHunger

Alpha2797

Which game should I LP next? (I'm a YouTuber, a beginner. My voice is terrible but I do my best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/1690566

3DS FRIEND CODE: 1848-1714-7175

3DS NNID: Alpha2797

ONLINE PS3 ID: Alpha2797

Steam ID: Alpha2797

Wii U NNID: AlphaKeaton

YouTube Account: Alpha2797

Add me if you wish to do so...

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1714-7175 | Nintendo Network ID: AlphaKeaton

SkywardLink98

Which game console would win in a fight?
http://strawpoll.me/1697014
EDIT: Just to clarify, this isn't about console wars. This is who would win if my game systems got in a heated argument and started attacking each other in my living room.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Alpha2797

@SkywardLink98 I'm surprised that nobody has chosen "They won't fight because they're friends" option. lol

3DS FRIEND CODE: 1848-1714-7175

3DS NNID: Alpha2797

ONLINE PS3 ID: Alpha2797

Steam ID: Alpha2797

Wii U NNID: AlphaKeaton

YouTube Account: Alpha2797

Add me if you wish to do so...

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1714-7175 | Nintendo Network ID: AlphaKeaton

SkywardLink98

Wow, not a single vote for the Xbox One. I guess we know how our friends at NLife feel about it now.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.