Forums

Topic: Star Wars trilogy games

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Don

Now that games can be made with great graphics, why hasn't Lucas Arts attempted to make Star Wars games for every movie that's released? I know Revenge of the Sith is out but the rest in the series could be made using the same or better engine and I'm sure they will sell many copies. Sure Lego Star Wars sort of fills it but it's still not one with real movie graphics and... it's Lego. Anyone else here wants to see Star Wars trilogy games done with current generation graphics?

Don

theblackdragon

to be honest, I'd rather see the more original stuff remade (a Shadows of the Empire remake is something i would totally buy) than the straight-up movie tie-in games.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

dsmaster

I agree with theblackdragon, I want LucasArts to remake or make some new Star Wars original games. Battlefront 3 anyone?

dsmaster

RandomWiiPlayer

@DSmaster: I've officially given up all hope that there will ever be a Battlefront 3. The two studios rumored to be developing it both went out of business, and if it was still in development, I'm sure we would have some leaks by now. Plus, now that Pandemic is gone, it would probably suck anyway.

Anyway, if they would do that, I would only accept it as a RPG, and if Harrison Ford voiced Han.. Jedi skills progress over time so it would work the best as a RPG.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

dsmaster

@RandomWiiPlayer
That's too bad, but I agree with you about making an rpg, particularly a action-oriented rpg like kingdom hearts. I'd even take another knights of the republic from bioware but that probably won't happen anytime soon since their working on the star wars mmorpg right now.

dsmaster

BulbasaurusRex

I'd really like a Rogue Squadron Wii with WM+ flight control (WM+ Luke vs. Vader lightsaber fight would make a great bonus level), but I don't know who would develop it now that Factor 5 is no more.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

Tasuki

dsmaster wrote:

@RandomWiiPlayer
That's too bad, but I agree with you about making an rpg, particularly a action-oriented rpg like kingdom hearts. I'd even take another knights of the republic from bioware but that probably won't happen anytime soon since their working on the star wars mmorpg right now.

The Star Wars MMORPG is the next Kotor game. Hence the name Star Wars: The Old Republic.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.