Forums

Topic: Stadium Events auction hits an unbelievable $800K

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Ninten

Dragons are cool~ Wii FC: 8902 4871 6029 9319
http://backloggery.com/ninten

[19:48] Ninten: lz, your avatar is weird.
[19:48] Ninten: Reggie is like..."Duh, no Mother series for you Americans!"
[19:49] lz2010: That was the point Ninten ;)

grenworthshero

I actually thought for about half a minute whether I would keep the game for my collection if I had it, but then I had to slap myself for thinking that. $800,200!? I'm selling that thing immediately!

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Ninten

grenworthshero wrote:

I actually thought for about half a minute whether I would keep the game for my collection if I had it, but then I had to slap myself for thinking that. $800,200!? I'm selling that thing immediately!

Yeah, I would do the same. Then I could buy a LOT of things for myself.

Bowsotnik

Current Bid - $9,100

Of course it's not going to sell for $800,000, that would be silly. It's not a Renoir, it's a rare NES game.

That was obviously a joke bid.

Edited on by Bowsotnik

Bowsotnik

LzWinky

Bowsotnik wrote:

Current Bid - $9,100

Of course it's not going to sell for $800,000, that would be silly. It's not a Renoir, it's a rare NES game.

I sure hope it is. That's too much even for a collector

EDIT: I think the seller caught the bidder lying and relisted it, so it is $9,100 now, which isn't too bad

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

grenworthshero

Bowsotnik wrote:

Current Bid - $9,100

Well, whoever jokingly paid that much can just send me the rest of the money, then.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

theblackdragon

Im tired of these joy bidders thats not willing to pay and are playing around do you know this is causing me money to list this up. I will only take serious inquiries and offers only now and will not answer anyone with a yellow star rating. The two highest bidders was little kids that are sitting on their butts with pepperoni face pimples that have no lives. Now if you guys want to really make a offer please email me an offer and i will answer as many questions as possible.

does that guy know nothing about interacting with people on the internet? he's just begging to be trolled with that D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LzWinky

HAHAHA, no kidding dragon

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Ninten

Jesus, what an idiot.

Ramandus

theblackdragon wrote:

Im tired of these joy bidders thats not willing to pay and are playing around do you know this is causing me money to list this up. I will only take serious inquiries and offers only now and will not answer anyone with a yellow star rating. The two highest bidders was little kids that are sitting on their butts with pepperoni face pimples that have no lives. Now if you guys want to really make a offer please email me an offer and i will answer as many questions as possible.

does that guy know nothing about interacting with people on the internet? he's just begging to be trolled with that D:

Ebay charges ridiculous fees -- just to list the item, and then again the Final Value Fee. If these fees are a percentage of the profit, then Ebay charges a percentage of 800K.

I think Ebay and Paypal should be regulated by the government.

Somebody set up us the bomb.
Wii: 8703 7486 8875 3789
I love PWN3NG NintendoLife members on Tatsunoko :-)

theblackdragon

@ramandus: i've looked into selling things on eBay, i've seen how much they charge (it really is ridiculous D: ), but seriously, a rant-y little paragraph like that is just opening yourself up for people to do it again just to see how far they can push you. some of those 'little kids that are sitting on their butts with pepperoni face pimples that have no lives' will go to great lengths to milk an active lolcow; never let 'em see you sweat, man. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.