Forums

Topic: Spongebob Discussion

Posts 41 to 60 of 191

Wonder_Ideal

I am a huge fan of the pre-movie episodes of SpongeBob. It's terrifyingly hilarious how well I can remember lines and nearly entire scenes from episodes I saw years ago.
BTW, If you ever meet me IRL, we'll sing the Campfire Song Song together. Loudly.

Edited on by Wonder_Ideal

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

SheldonRandoms

@Ideal_Hero That's it, i'm going to find you now, and when I do, you''ll know it's me, because i'll enter and say "Rev Up Those Fryers!"

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo (hugging this kangaroo is going to cost ya ;3)

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SheldonRandoms X Undead_Terror ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TheKingOfTown

Is mayonnaise an instrument?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

arizvega

I'm Super Sponge soaking up crime see here's my cape....

SuperNES FAN!!!

WingedSnagret

"But we did everything you said I followed all the rules! I even ate 105 black licorice jelly beans through a straw!!!"

Ah, my childhood...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

WingedSnagret

Horseradish isn't an instrument either.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Pinkkitty

SheldonRandoms wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

That episode was number 1 in Nickelodeon's 100 Greatest Moments in Nicktoons History.

Yes. Yes it was. And that ending song was just epic.

Edited on by Pinkkitty

Pinkkitty

Pinkkitty

Ideal_Hero wrote:

I am a huge fan of the pre-movie episodes of SpongeBob. It's terrifyingly hilarious how well I can remember lines and nearly entire scenes from episodes I saw years ago.
BTW, If you ever meet me IRL, we'll sing the Campfire Song Song together. Loudly.

Lets gather around the campfire
And sing our campfire song
Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song
And if you don't think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong
But it'll help if you just sing along

Patrick:
Pam Pam Pam...

SpongeBob:
C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song
C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song
And if you dont think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong
But it'll help if you just sing along

C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song
Patrick!

Patrick:
Song! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E...

SpongeBob:
Squidward good
It'll help
It'll help
If you just sing along!
O Yea!!

Pinkkitty

Happy_Mask

SheldonRandoms wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

That episode was number 1 in Nickelodeon's 100 Greatest Moments in Nicktoons History.

Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo (hugging this kangaroo is going to cost ya ;3)

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SheldonRandoms X Undead_Terror ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

This thread must be Revived.

Somehow, you just brought it up with the other random TV show threads, and now it might get locked, but out of those other random TV show threads, this one should stay, because we where all talking and laughing about the good old days, and also about Fred Rechid, Revving up Those Fryers.

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo (hugging this kangaroo is going to cost ya ;3)

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SheldonRandoms X Undead_Terror ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Prof_Clayton

This can't be locked, there are even Spongebob video games.

Patrick is still my favorite character. Of any show. Ever. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

CrimsonFire

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

This thread must be Revived.

Somehow, you just brought it up with the other random TV show threads, and now it might get locked, but out of those other random TV show threads, this one should stay, because we where all talking and laughing about the good old days, and also about Fred Rechid, Revving up Those Fryers.

Some of these threads should stay,because of how huge the tv show is like this one,MLP,Adventure time,Simpsons And Family Guy.
All the minor shows could be on the Cartoon Dissscussion Thread or The Un-official Mega thread. Such as my used to be Blues Clues thread
Also
Untitled

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic