Showing 1 to 10 of 10
1. Posted: Wed 3rd Jun 2009 05:37 BST
Sorry, this topic has been locked.
2. Posted: Wed 3rd Jun 2009 05:38 BST
Email: email@example.comPSN Name: EricChathamWii FC: 1599-5101-5844-5527 Too many codes to list... E-mail me, add me, and then we'll go from there...The #2 hookadikkaI have WiiSpeak, The Conduit, COD, All GH/RB, and pretty much everything else online...
3. Posted: Wed 3rd Jun 2009 05:38 BST
Edited on Wed 3rd June, 2009 @ 05:39 by Knux
firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [12:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
4. Posted: Wed 3rd Jun 2009 05:39 BST
Got a good feeling it will be soon
The word "Gem" is overused.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371
5. Posted: Wed 3rd Jun 2009 05:42 BST
I sure hope a moderator doesn't come lock it. Lol
6. Posted: Wed 3rd Jun 2009 05:43 BST
Hot potato. Not it.
7. Posted: Wed 3rd Jun 2009 05:45 BST
8. Posted: Wed 3rd Jun 2009 05:46 BST
I just realized this was posted in General Discussion... There's a chance it won't get locked. The mods don't want to bend to the OPs will...
9. Posted: Wed 3rd Jun 2009 05:49 BST
I am surprised the forum software even has locking considering how Back-To-Basics it is. I think that thread from earlier today is the first I've seen locked, that I remember anyway. I wanted to comment on that fact, but then I realized it was ... well, locked.
Loose your heart like a clumsy bell.
10. Posted: Wed 3rd Jun 2009 08:20 BST
LOL now it has been locked!
Operations Director @ Nintendo Life and Push Square
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6058-7975 | Nintendo Network ID: dazcee | Twitter: dazcalvert