Forums

Topic: Sonic Lost World

Posts 1 to 20 of 336

SammyOfMobius

Sonic Lost World is the upcoming main-stream Sonic game coming exclusively to Wii U and 3DS. The setting with be a bizarre, unfinished planet and Sonic and Tails will be returning for a big adventure once more. Six guardians of the Lost World will make their debut in this game, but the question is: are they friends or foes? And what is Dr. Eggman up to? So far, I am seeing forest, desert, volcanic, snowy, water, and rocky environments, which is six environments in total, the same number of guardians. Presumably, each guardian will be the guardian of one of these environments. Sonic Lost World is slated for a Fall 2013 release for Wii U and 3DS!
Untitled

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

SammyOfMobius

The post below is actually copied from one of my posts on the previous thread except slightly modified.
It's April 6th... Sonic games are usually announced in early to late April, so I know a Sonic announcement is nearby. I can't wait to see what it is. And to think, after almost 1 1/2 years of waiting (counting from Sonic Generations's release date) we're finally going to get a new main series Sonic game announcement! I am not positive that a new Sonic game will be announced in April. It might be May or E3 2013. All I know is that by E3 2013's end, we'll have a new Sonic announcement whether it happened before or at E3 2013. Two words to explain how I feel about this is: I'm excited. I'm not going to lie. I have been dying for a new Sonic game announcement, and it's going to catch me by surprise.
I don't know whether it'll be an Unleashed daytime-style or modified Unleashed daytime-style game, an Adventure-style game, a retro-styled Sonic game, or something unlike anything relating to Sonic that we've ever seen. Whatever it is (unless it's Sonic '06 2) I'm excited for it. When do I think it'll be announced? Sometime this month, perhaps in a few days or in the coming weeks. So I'll keep you guys updated on any Sonic-related news!

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

SammyOfMobius

A new main stream Sonic game is in development for Wii U?

http://www.cubed3.com/news/18456/1/sega-promising-fantastic-d...

Ethan Einhorn, an employee at Sega, reassures Sonic fans that new titles are in development, one of them most likely being Sonic's next main stream adventure.

http://venturebeat.com/2013/04/05/sega-dealing-with-the-conso...

It's very exciting to hear. I dearly hope that a new main stream Sonic game gets announced before E3 2013, because that seems to be what everyone else is doing. Perhaps we'll find out in the coming days or weeks?

Raylax

We don't need a brand new Sonic thread every time Sega farts in our general direction.

Regardless, new Sonic info will most likely surface at E3, not before.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

SammyOfMobius

Raylax wrote:

We don't need a brand new Sonic thread every time Sega farts in our general direction.

Regardless, new Sonic info will most likely surface at E3, not before.

Sonic Unleashed: Announced April 2008
Sonic Racing: Announced May 2009
Sonic 4 I: Announced September 2009
Sonic Colors: Announced May 2010
Sonic Generations: Announced April 2011
Sonic 4 II: Announced December 2011
Sonic Racing Transformed: Announced April 2012

All of these were announced before E3. So what's your point?

SammyOfMobius

IAmNotWill wrote:

September and December are after E3 lol

And you already had one of these. There's no news on this game. That's why no one posted in the last one. We have enough Sonic threads already.

I never said I don't think it'll be announced after E3. I said I just doubt we'll get a new main series game announcement at E3, not that I doubt that we'll get an announcement after E3. Plus, I said main series Sonic games are usually announced in April/May. I never said anything about sub-series games being announced before or at or after E3, although Sonic Racing series is an example of a pre-E3 sub-series announcement. Anyways, my best guess is an announcement this month, because main series Sonic games are usually announced in that time period.

Happy_Mask

Raylax wrote:

Sega farts in our general direction.

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smells of elderberries.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

SammyOfMobius

WHERE IS MY NEW SONIC GAME?!?!?!?!?! Am I really going to have to wait till E3 for an announcement because I'm really not in the mood for waiting until then. I would like to think we're getting an announcement beforehand, but all I here is, "Yeah we're making a new Sonic game. It will be good. We don't want to show you Sonic fans who've been waiting so long the new Sonic game yet." It's getting on my nerves! Oh well at least E3 is less than 2 months away. Hey do you guys really think it'll be Sonic Adventure 3? I think it'll be:

-New big Sonic title (possibly something new and not a Sonic Adventure 3)
-Sonic 4: Episode III (it's going to happen, and I actually want it to)
-New Sonic re-release (Sonic Heroes would make sense)
-Portable Sonic game (most likely a handheld version of next big home console Sonic game)

SammyOfMobius

What if the next Sonic game was gender-switched? It could be called:
Sonica the Hedgehog! "Meet Sonica, the fastest thing alive! She's going on a huge quest to save the woodland creatures from Dr. Ivy Robotnik's imprisonment with the aid of her friends the high-flying Myra "Tails" Prower, the tough Nails the Echidna, and the love-crazy pickaxe-wielding Aiden Rose! Run up loops, jump on cell phones to equip Elemental Shields and rings, smash Badniks to free your animal friends, enter Special Stages to obtain Chaos Hearts to go Super Sonica, and stop Dr. Ivy Robotnik!" How weird would that be?

Knuckles

SEGA turned down the Sonic TV show games awhile ago.
But really, you didn't use Sonia?
This is just as bad as the Super Maria Sisters.

BTW, Nails was the original name for Rogue.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

SammyOfMobius

Knuckles wrote:

SEGA turned down the Sonic TV show games awhile ago.
But really, you didn't use Sonia?
This is just as bad as the Super Maria Sisters.

BTW, Nails was the original name for Rogue.

What? Hahaha, that's funny!

SammyOfMobius

Posted by TSSZ on Twitter: It is a little too coincidental for both Jim Sterling and GoNintendo to talk Sonic around the same time. Drought ends next week? Hope so. -T
Calm down Sonic fans. He's just speculating, he's not hinting at a Sonic announcement next week. But if we did, I wouldn't be surprised, because we usually get Sonic announcements around this time of year so I can only hope.
Source: https://twitter.com/tssznews

SammyOfMobius

Only less than 1 1/2 months away until E3... and only less than 1 1/2 months away from a Sonic announcement. I can't wait to see what Sonic has in store this year, and it's awesome to know that in less than 1 1/2 months, I'll know all about Sonic's next adventure. What I don't know is, will Sonic's next game be an adventure, or will it be an Adventure? I guess we'll all find out at E3 or some time before, Sonic fans...

Snagrio

Maybe it'll be gasp Sonic '06 2!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

OdnetninAges

It is the start of a new console generation. The last time there was a new Sonic game at the beginning of a new console generation was... GASP OH CRAP!

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Sjoerd

Happy_Mask wrote:

Raylax wrote:

Sega farts in our general direction.

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smells of elderberries.

Hahaha

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7361-0146 | Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

SammyOfMobius

What do you guys think of "Sonic Excursion"? Please discuss!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.