Showing 1 to 10 of 10
1. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:09 GMT
My Chrome Browser is running fine! No crashes and I'm tweeting, while in the Nintendolife chatroom, while making a news post and several surplus pages I opened hours ago and forgot to close and my laptop is barely working a sweat.
....just thought you might like to know <3
Edited on Sat 2nd January, 2010 @ 23:11 by RebeccaGunn
2. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:10 GMT
I'm starting to like Chrome myself
Edited on Sat 2nd January, 2010 @ 23:11 by Terra
3. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:11 GMT
This is the most important thing ive read since Good Night Moon. I am enlightened.
4. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:12 GMT
hooray! I will now eat some ice cream in your honor.
THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
5. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:13 GMT
Update: I'm running Facebook now too. IM ON FIRE BABY
6. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:13 GMT
This is good
7. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:37 GMT
I like Chrome, too. We should be friends.
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
8. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:45 GMT
9. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:46 GMT
Whenever I don't use Safari I use Chrome, like I am right now.
"People who alter or destroy works of art and cultural heritage for profit, or as an exercise of power, are barbarians." - George Lucas, 1988
10. Posted: Sat 2nd Jan 2010 23:46 GMT
Good to know. Thanks for the update? :3
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
Sorry, this topic has been locked.