Showing 21 to 33 of 33
21. Posted: Tue 11th Aug 2009 19:41 BST
Here's some more sick people!
Edited on Tue 11th August, 2009 @ 19:41 by BleachFan
I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
22. Posted: Tue 11th Aug 2009 19:46 BST
I know he hates Nintendo and Sega. That guy has no soul, wonder if he's an Sony/Xbox 360 fanboy?
23. Posted: Tue 11th Aug 2009 19:46 BST
I love the "Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This" series I watched all their videos a few months ago
Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...
24. Posted: Tue 11th Aug 2009 19:47 BST
DO NOT DO THIS AT HOME!
25. Posted: Tue 11th Aug 2009 19:50 BST
Microwaves are a bad idea anyway
Nintendo Life moderator and duck.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
26. Posted: Tue 11th Aug 2009 19:50 BST
Hey, that microwaved DS actually seemed pretty resistant. o.O
27. Posted: Tue 11th Aug 2009 23:44 BST
Ohhhh I love a good smashing video
Only a fool wouldn't strategize before a fight MUA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
28. Posted: Tue 11th Aug 2009 23:47 BST
hahaha sorry for posting this but it has to be done I don't usually like doing this but in this time I like that the to moron's dressed as mario and luigi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdVYnn1CTVs&feature=fvst
29. Posted: Tue 11th Aug 2009 23:51 BST
I watched that video, hated it. He set an bad example for the Nintendo hardcore gamers.
30. Posted: Tue 11th Aug 2009 23:54 BST
Lol its the best smashing video there is out there oh my gosh I can't stop laughing about it
31. Posted: Wed 12th Aug 2009 00:01 BST
Well, normally people would say "I have a life so I don't play videogames" but what he did, was completely opposite.
Wii Friend Code: 1952230824435541Brawl: 176293745101MVD MMA: 412526265595
32. Posted: Wed 12th Aug 2009 00:51 BST
Irony can be so cruel...
33. Posted: Wed 12th Aug 2009 02:58 BST
Do we really have to microwave a DS to know if it's a bad idea or not?