Showing 1 to 20 of 22
1. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 22:42 BST
I found these sprites and had an idea. What if Alphadream decided to give old Wario and Waluigi an epic adventure. I would call it Wario and Waluigi: Partners in Crime! The plot would be that the golden garlic, which has the power to increase its users strength tenfold, has been taken by Fawful and the crew. So begins the thieves greatest quest! Oh, and Mona has been captured, too. Mushrooms would be garlic, Syrup would be ketchup and other condiments, and Chip bags would replace nuts. And just think of all the flatulant jokes! If you have any other idea, spread em here!
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
2. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 22:46 BST
That may actually be a good idea. I liked the plot and title.
3. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 22:46 BST
its hard because there r alot of in the closet character like waluigu and toadette
Fred Fred Burger
4. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 22:47 BST
ppl dont evern know waluigi
5. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 22:49 BST
It could be quite enjoyable, although I'd prefer a story that doesn't revolve around Wario-themed cliches, and if it wasn't meant to parallel the main M&L series like some of those ideas.
6. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 22:50 BST
@cferellare you sure you know what you're talking about?
7. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 22:51 BST
i do my family works for activision and THEY NEED TO BRING BACK OLD CHARACTERS
8. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 22:57 BST
wat happened to every sonic character
9. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 22:57 BST
Well, I think Waluigi is still pretty well known, but I may agree with you on toadette.
10. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 22:59 BST
and wat other mario character that "disappered"
11. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 23:03 BST
heres the listWartMouserGenoMallowPoppleShadow MarioKoopa Football Playersand a whole lot more
12. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 23:08 BST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cDnwBL4Um4or like this, where they all team upbut not some random people
13. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 23:09 BST
and now lets list the sonic characters 100 min
14. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 23:18 BST
Jet Storm Wave the Big the Cat charmy mighty the armadillo vector the chocdile espio the chameleonomega the robot Fang the Sniper Silver Tical
and the list goes on
15. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 23:26 BST
That's actually not too bad of an idea. I've always been a big Wario fan, and with a game like this, Waluigi might actually be worth something.
Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer SimpsonNintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.My Backloggery
16. Posted: Thu 17th Sep 2009 23:44 BST
o.o That would actually be quite something if they made one. Even though, I myself am no Wario fan.
I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own
17. Posted: Fri 18th Sep 2009 00:03 BST
Yes. It would be good for Waluigi fans since he doesn't have his own game yet.
So many good games, so little money to spend.
3DS FC: 2148-8542-0062 Name:Ram-Z
Add me if you dare!
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land
18. Posted: Fri 18th Sep 2009 01:44 BST
Even though, I myself am no Wario fan.
Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread
19. Posted: Fri 18th Sep 2009 01:48 BST
Obviously, I should've seen that coming. It's my opinion on the subject, and Wario doesn't seem as amiable as Mario. Maybe I should catch with more Wario games.
20. Posted: Fri 18th Sep 2009 01:50 BST
Play Wario Land: Shake It! Totally worth your time