Forums

Topic: should i sell my wii for xbox 360 slim

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

katboy346

should i sell my wii i had it for 3 years it works perfectly but i only have 3 games i want to play and i went to a website to see releases for systems in the next year wii only had 72!! xbox 360 had 255!! so now i want that here's what stuff and games i have for wii i'm going to sell could you guys also tell me if i should get the xbox 360? and where to sell ithe wii at? also how much they'll pay for it please. naruto shippuden ninja revolution 3. naruto ninja revoulution 1. wii sports. scooby doo first frights. narnia prince caspian. fantastic 4 rise of the silver surfer. code lyoko quest for infinity. dragon ball z budokai tenkaich 2. the sims 3. avatar into the inferno. ben 10 alien force. ben 10 (the 1st one). just dance 2. avatar the burning earth. sponge bob square pants globs of doom. martian panic. baugan battle brawlers. bakugan defenders of the core 2 wii remotes,2 nunchucks, 2 chargeable battery packs, a charge station,and a tennis racket i have 200.00 bucks already i want an xbox 360 slim my brother has a ps3 slim so i can play both slims plus the wii is so old it's been out since 2006 next year there suppose to be making a new that comes with a drawing pad plus xbox's rule i played 1 before thankz!!!(can you also give a price range on how much money i get for these)

Edited on by katboy346

can't wait for naruto ultimate ninja impact or,naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm generations

Hokori

depends what youre into.

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

katboy346

thankz!!! guys!!

can't wait for naruto ultimate ninja impact or,naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm generations

SamuraiShyGuy

You're going to get rid of your wii right before Skyward Sword comes out? Well, I guess I've seen crazier things....

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

katboy346

what's that?

theblackdragon

this is all stuff you'll have to do your own homework on, katboy346. check eBay and Amazon for the going rates of the items you're trying to sell and then charge accordingly, y'know? as for whether or not to sell and buy something else, that's entirely up to you — no one else can tell you whether or not it'll be worth it. do some research, figure out what console(s) have games you're interested in, and then go for whatever will bring you the most fun.

good luck to you, whatever you decide :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.