Topic: Share a song from your country

Posts 121 to 123 of 123

Undead_terror

I'm from Newfoundland, here is some Newfie songs

A more serious song

A fun song

A silly song

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

AlexSora89

Here's a new song from DA BOOOOOOOOOOT! This one's one of this summer's biggest hits, albeit the underdog among them in that sense.

Artist: ostensibly Carl Brave featuring fellow rapper Fabri Fibra and Francesca Michielin, although to me it's just a song from the latter, because I like her voice more. I can't help it.
Title: Fotografia ("Picture")
Description: I'm presumably posting this song one month later than I should have, because the song is the perfect send-off to the summer season (there was another, more openly "summer is over" song in the eighties, L'estate sta finendo - which means Summer is ending, cue the Game Of Thrones jokes - but this one has a melody that better conveys the bittersweet feeling of, well, summer being over), laid-back and slightly melancholic. In this music video animated like a Simpsons episode (The Simpsons is a big show in Italy, mostly thanks to the voice acting that translated the American stereotypes into Italian ones by giving characters different accents - Otto has an accent from Milan, referencing a subculture from the eighties, Wiggum has a Neapolitan accent because he's kind of lazy and erratic, Willie went from Scottish to Sardinian for some reason, and so on), the simpsonized singers take their turns and reflect on life as well as the good memories of the summer: Francesca in particular notes that "me and you always look good, as if we were in a picture - as if we were in a picture - as if we were in a picture" (I swear I didn't do this on purpose, but "as if we were in a picture" has the same number of syllables as in the original refrain, "come una fotografia", so sing along if you feel like doing so).

Edited on by AlexSora89

I don't quite have lots o' loot, because I'm from the Boot.

https://www.nintendolife.com/super-mario-maker/users/AlexSora89
(Currently seeking Stars.)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6287-1558 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexSora89

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.