Forums

Topic: Semi-Official Club Nintendo code exchange thread

Posts 261 to 280 of 339

JonSpangler

shinesprite wrote:

JonSpangler wrote:

Also does anyone know if you use redeem your coins for a game off of CN do you get coins when you download it on your system?

As long as your systems are properly linked to your CN account and the games you redeemed are on this list, then yes, they will roll over into more points.

Thank you, that will help greatly.

JonSpangler

Twitter:

KRO

Bushido_Fai wrote:

KRO wrote:

I wouldn't demand any honor, compensation or acknowledgement for helping out others. I would never claim the codes were mine, and I never did. A more likely scenario is that you're sitting on a heap of rations doing nothing with them, and then I take them and give them two people. Who's the greedy one?

I never said I sit on a heap of rations lol - I said I would get them from the factory meaning that the heap belongs to the factory not me. So, you, you're the greedy one

There is absolutely nothing greedy with giving codes to others, which was what I intended. You can't register the same game several times, so what could I even have done with those codes?

Late wrote:

Does anyone have Smash for 3DS code (Europe)? I can offer Omega Ruby code in exchange.

I'd love to give you one, but I can't

Edited on by KRO

KRO

duddy

NA user here; I'm waiting for 5 product registration surveys for vc games that I bought on Sunday. They are all games that i got discounted because I previously had them on Wii, but past experience shows that doing that doesn't exempt such games from surveys. Anyone have any idea what the hold up is?

EDIT: on further inspection, VC games only have post-play surveys, which would explain the delay, so never mind!

Edited on by duddy

duddy

TheActualGold

Does anyone have a North America Smash Wii U Club Nintendo code? I have Flipnote Studio 3D code plus any 250 coin game. I'm trying to get the Mewtwo DLC for Smash, and will pass along the Wii U code when it arrives.

I Am Me.

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3691-2026 | Nintendo Network ID: TheActualGold

Kami2Kami

KRO wrote:

There is absolutely nothing greedy with giving codes to others, which was what I intended. You can't register the same game several times, so what could I even have done with those codes?

You could have not taken more codes than you needed in the first place ;D

Systems: Wii U, Wii, New 3DS Ambassador Edition, 2DS
Amiibo Collection: Villager, Rosalina, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Link, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, Fox, Yoshi, Toad, Squid Inkling, Meta Knight, Ganondorf (pre-ordered), Yarn Yoshi (pre-ordered)

Nintendo Network ID: Kami2Kami

KRO

Bushido_Fai wrote:

KRO wrote:

You could have not taken more codes than you needed in the first place ;D

"You can't register the same game several times, so what could I even have done with those codes?"

There's nothing indicating I would've just kept those codes and done nothing with them. Why would I go out of my way to acquire codes nobody used and do nothing with them? That's stupid

Edited on by KRO

KRO

TheActualGold

Nintender222 wrote:

@TheActualGold
I accept the offer if you give me the code of SSB64 for the wii

Excellent! I am off of work in about 4 hours, so we arrange for a code swap then. You are using a North American copy of the game, correct?

I Am Me.

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3691-2026 | Nintendo Network ID: TheActualGold

ChuJelly

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

You can only choose one for free, but then would you have to spend coins if you wanted to get another one of the games?

Nah... you can only choose one, period. You can't choose another even if you have coins to pay. It's unfortunate, but it's just how they do it.
Also, do you still need a second Smash 3DS code for your other friend to get the Mewtwo DLC codes? (I know some person on here agreed to send you Mewtwo 3DS DLC download but I think you said your friend had both versions?) Because if so @Jahir I could maybe trade one of my Kingdom Hearts 3D codes for a Smash 3DS code for my friend here :0

Also @TheMasterGamer23 ; you haven't responded to my response for the trade. Didja just not see or is the trade off or what? Hopefully you get this in your notifications.

Restoring your life and magic in a pinch since 2003 :)

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9121-4172 | Nintendo Network ID: PBnJelly

Freeon-Leon

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

You can only choose one for free, but then would you have to spend coins if you wanted to get another one of the games?

Nah... you can only choose one, period. You can't choose another even if you have coins to pay. It's unfortunate, but it's just how they do it.
Also, do you still need a second Smash 3DS code for your other friend to get the Mewtwo DLC codes? (I know some person on here agreed to send you Mewtwo 3DS DLC download but I think you said your friend had both versions?) Because if so @Jahir I could maybe trade one of my Kingdom Hearts 3D codes for a Smash 3DS code for my friend here :0

Also @TheMasterGamer23 ; you haven't responded to my response for the trade. Didja just not see or is the trade off or what? Hopefully you get this in your notifications.

Sure, how can I send you the PIN code? Miiverse?

And @Nintender222 do you still want to trade?

Edited on by Freeon-Leon

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

MysteriousBebsi

If anyone has any extra coins, I'd be more than happy to take them. I'm unable to get anything I don't have with only 250 coins. Thanks!

MysteriousBebsi

TheMasterGamer23

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

Er... sorry ChuJelly I was on vacation with the family. The offer's still up if you wanna trade

Puts on shades I'm here to play games and chew bubble gum, and I forget to bring the gum...

Twitter:

ChuJelly

TheMasterGamer23 wrote:

Er... sorry ChuJelly I was on vacation with the family. The offer's still up if you wanna trade

Ah... I see. That's alright. Hope that you had fun on vacation!
Just tell me your email and I can send you one of my Kingdom Hearts 3D codes + a SiNG PARTY code (100 coins total) for the Wii Fit Plus code. Unless you would rather do this with a different method?

Edited on by ChuJelly

Restoring your life and magic in a pinch since 2003 :)

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9121-4172 | Nintendo Network ID: PBnJelly

LegendaryYoshi

I have a Luigi's mansion 3d club Nintendo pin if anyone wants to trade?

LegendaryYoshi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.