Forums

Topic: Semi-Official Club Nintendo code exchange thread

Posts 181 to 200 of 339

ChuJelly

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

Thanks dude. My email is [email protected]

Alright! Will send. Just a question, though. How many coins do you have? You seem willing to trade a code for 200 coin games, and I've been trying to get a code for Doc Louis's Punch Out!!! at 250 coins. If you'd like, I could give you one of my extra 3DS codes and have you get that for the trade, if you're at 210 or at 200 and can wait a week for Post Play survey. Just want that game since it's a Club Nintendo Exclusive.

Nintender222 wrote:

I want a code from those

Email [email protected]
Yes, you can register more than one 3ds,2ds or 3ds xl

Alright. What code do you have to trade?
And thanks for that, I will register them then.

Restoring your life and magic in a pinch since 2003 :)

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9121-4172 | Nintendo Network ID: PBnJelly

ChuJelly

Nintender222 wrote:

I have Pokemon X code

Which of my codes can you register? If you don't have it, I'd like to see if I can trade you my Fire Emblem Awakening code that may or may not be used first, just to get that obstacle out of the way. Obviously if it doesn't work I could send a different one.

Nintender222

I dont have any of the games pin codes youre offering but if FEA( fire emblem awakening) doesnt work i want the SING PARTY code ok?

Nintender222

LegendaryYoshi

ChuJelly wrote:

Nintender222 wrote:

I have Pokemon X code

Which of my codes can you register? If you don't have it, I'd like to see if I can trade you my Fire Emblem Awakening code that may or may not be used first, just to get that obstacle out of the way. Obviously if it doesn't work I could send a different one.

Dude you sent me an email don't worry did not use your code

LegendaryYoshi

ChuJelly

LegendaryYoshi wrote:

Dude you sent me an email don't worry did not use your code

Yeah, I saw your reply. Sorry, was my mistake!
Email sent now though @Nintender222 .

8tM

LegendaryYoshi wrote:

@L8T did you get my email with the code?

Yep, I got it, and redeemed the code. Did mine work?

8tM

Nintender222

Chujelly the code didnt work

Nintender222

Justlink

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

justlink wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

ted-k wrote:

@Sonicsmashbros

I take it you only want the Mewtwo dlc for the wii u version of smash?

Actually, I don't have a wii u, that was my second friend's code. I only have a 3ds with the version. I want to surprise him with both version codes. I'll give the wii u code to the person who I exchanged with. I'm telling the truth.

I'll give u my 3ds code

Really? Your pin code? Thank you so much

Email me the 3ds pin code now on [email protected] and I'll give both of you guys my download codes.

Srry, i meant i'll give u my mewtwo 3ds code

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

ChuJelly

Nintender222 wrote:

Chujelly the code didnt work

It looks like it did to me. Now when I enter the FE:A code on my account, it produces the usual "This code has already been registered" error, versus the blank response I get from entering a fresh code for a game I already have registered, as it did before. I thought the latter response just took priority, but now I see this was not the case, and the code I had must've been unused. I have good reason to believe you're lying to me. I also told you to reply to my email if the code didn't work along with the X code, and you didn't follow instruction and went to avoiding sending me the code by replying on forum, which seems suspicious. Sorry if I'm just mistaken and Club Nintendo is /coincidentally/ giving me a different response now (doubt), but I'm canceling the trade since I can't trust you and you're not cooperating well. You already seemed off to me for being a new user and shown as from Argentina and now you seem more so. Don't try to scam people. :/

Sonicsmashbros

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

Thanks dude. My email is [email protected]

Alright! Will send. Just a question, though. How many coins do you have? You seem willing to trade a code for 200 coin games, and I've been trying to get a code for Doc Louis's Punch Out!!! at 250 coins. If you'd like, I could give you one of my extra 3DS codes and have you get that for the trade, if you're at 210 or at 200 and can wait a week for Post Play survey. Just want that game since it's a Club Nintendo Exclusive.

Nintender222 wrote:

I want a code from those

Email [email protected]
Yes, you can register more than one 3ds,2ds or 3ds xl

Alright. What code do you have to trade?
And thanks for that, I will register them then.

Sorry I didn't answer back yet. I had to go out for dinner. I have 210 coins. I'll be able to get you Doc Louis's Punch Out if you give me the code. Also, I'll give you a download code for Super Mario Land (3ds Virtual Console) as a token of my appreciation .

Edited on by Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros

justlink wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

justlink wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

ted-k wrote:

@Sonicsmashbros

I take it you only want the Mewtwo dlc for the wii u version of smash?

Actually, I don't have a wii u, that was my second friend's code. I only have a 3ds with the version. I want to surprise him with both version codes. I'll give the wii u code to the person who I exchanged with. I'm telling the truth.

I'll give u my 3ds code

Really? Your pin code? Thank you so much

Email me the 3ds pin code now on [email protected] and I'll give both of you guys my download codes.

Srry, i meant i'll give u my mewtwo 3ds code

Thanks dude. Save my email.

Sonicsmashbros

ChuJelly

Anyways (seems I killed chat here w/ that callout, sorry. If anybody trades with them I would suggest they send first, it may just be my own distrust in "coincidences" causing issues! whole thing just seemed fishy), still got two KH3D and a SiNG PARTY Club Nintendo code to trade for equal value. Anybody wants to trade just send me an email at [email protected]

ChuJelly

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

Sorry I didn't answer back yet. I had to go out for dinner. I have 210 coins. I'll be able to get you Doc Louis's Punch Out if you give me the code. Also, I'll give you a download code for Super Mario Land (3ds Virtual Console) as a token of my appreciation .

Alright, sure dude! Code's coming your way!

Sonicsmashbros

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

I want you to register my code first so there are no trust issues .

Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

I want you to register my code first so there are no trust issues .

It dosen't work. Are you scamming me? .

Sonicsmashbros

ChuJelly

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

Wait, it doesn't? Hm.... that's odd. Let me make sure I gave you the right code. My friend gave me that Smash 3DS code and told me he hadn't registered it yet. I suppose he could've been lying, or somebody somewhere could've gotten lucky with guessing a code..... though I would doubt.
I hadn't used your code for Super Mario Land yet though, so there is still that. Not trying to scam you here dude! Sorry if there is some mistake going on here, dang D:

Sonicsmashbros

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

Wait, it doesn't? Hm.... that's odd. Let me make sure I gave you the right code. My friend gave me that Smash 3DS code and told me he hadn't registered it yet. I suppose he could've been lying, or somebody somewhere could've gotten lucky with guessing a code..... though I would doubt.
I hadn't used your code for Super Mario Land yet though, so there is still that. Not trying to scam you here dude! Sorry if there is some mistake going on here, dang D:

K

Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

Is it a European code?

Sonicsmashbros

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.