Forums

Topic: Semi-Official Club Nintendo code exchange thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 339

Kami2Kami

Finntendo wrote:

Back in Wii days, I could use these to get Wii points cards, but now those are useless to me, since we don't have CN on our own.

EUROPEAN CODES

SGPK8UM3VX2UUFXO (Pokemon X)
9SGY14CHQLO6PW0X (Ninja Gaiden)
MT6KYAPJHUU7ESQ3 (Bayonetta)
T9HD9JHOKUK14D9U (NFS Most Wanted)
V4LGU4GA275ZNIAK (Bayonetta 2)

Thanks for this mate - but damn, someone beat me to the Bayonetta 1 & 2 codes!

Systems: Wii U, Wii, New 3DS Ambassador Edition, 2DS
Amiibo Collection: Villager, Rosalina, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Link, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, Fox, Yoshi, Toad, Squid Inkling, Meta Knight, Ganondorf (pre-ordered), Yarn Yoshi (pre-ordered)

Nintendo Network ID: Kami2Kami

Finntendo

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Finntendo wrote:

Back in Wii days, I could use these to get Wii points cards, but now those are useless to me, since we don't have CN on our own.

EUROPEAN CODES

Well three better than nothing

I may search if I find more. I have 4000 stars on my own and cannot use those So I really should have stopped registering products once I realised I cannot do the same kind of suffling than I could do with Wii (even I have still Wii, but no point taking it out of the box). I always hoped we could get some digital download OSTs or something but meh - and I did use it for MK8 promotion and getting TP costumes for HW.

I am glad that someone can enjoy these

EDIT: Well look what I found (EUROPEAN)

KTEUQTRL8QKWCNDK (Luigi's Mansion 2)

Edited on by Finntendo

Finntendo

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7008-9687 | Nintendo Network ID: Kumiangsu

Kami2Kami

Finntendo wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Finntendo wrote:

EUROPEAN CODES

I may search if I find more. I have 4000 stars on my own and cannot use those So I really should have stopped registering products once I realised I cannot do the same kind of suffling than I could do with Wii (even I have still Wii, but no point taking it out of the box). I always hoped we could get some digital download OSTs or something but meh - and I did use it for MK8 promotion and getting TP costumes for HW.

Are you sure that one wasn't already registered? It seems to be now in any case...

Where are you finding these codes from?

Amiibo Collection: Villager, Rosalina, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Link, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, Fox, Yoshi, Toad, Squid Inkling, Meta Knight, Ganondorf (pre-ordered), Yarn Yoshi (pre-ordered)

Finntendo

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Finntendo wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Finntendo wrote:

EUROPEAN CODES

Are you sure that one wasn't already registered? It seems to be now in any case...

Well someone must have snatched it, since I just scratched it open so I haven't registered it myself. I've always thrown out those that I have registered myself.

I am finding these from my games. Like I said, I've have loads of games and been registering those less and less. So I just checked what I've bought in last 6 months or so And I buy mostly games physical so..

Finntendo

Kami2Kami

Finntendo wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Finntendo wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Finntendo wrote:

EUROPEAN CODES

Well someone must have snatched it, since I just scratched it open so I haven't registered it myself. I've always thrown out those that I have registered myself.

I am finding these from my games. Like I said, I've have loads of games and been registering those less and less. So I just checked what I've bought in last 6 months or so And I buy mostly games physical so..

Ahh no.... They took it too quick... If you want, you can e-mail me the codes at [email protected]! I need more stars to get that dang pouch!

Finntendo

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Finntendo wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Finntendo wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Finntendo wrote:

EUROPEAN CODES

Ahh no.... They took it too quick... If you want, you can e-mail me the codes at [email protected]! I need more stars to get that dang pouch!

Will do if I find some more

Finntendo

Freeon-Leon

I've got a PIN code of Pokémon Alpha Saphire,(NA) if anyone wants to trade, just let me know

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Kami2Kami

Jahir wrote:

I've got a PIN code of Pokémon Alpha Saphire,(NA) if anyone wants to trade, just let me know

Don't all codes give you the same number of stars/coins? Why would you need to trade for another code?

Freeon-Leon

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Jahir wrote:

Don't all codes give you the same number of stars/coins? Why would you need to trade for another code?

Because I already registered a code of Alpha Saphire. I bought another copy for a cousin

Edited on by Freeon-Leon

Kami2Kami

Jahir wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Jahir wrote:

Because I already registered a code of Alpha Saphire. I bought another copy for a cousin

You can register it again...

KickButt_Gaming

Jahir wrote:

I'm 10 coins from platinum rank, I could use that if you still have it.

In Game Name: Jeremiah
Friend Safari: Ice Type

3DS Friend Code: 1993-8313-3875

Freeon-Leon

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Jahir wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Jahir wrote:

What? Really? I thought we were supposed to register just one copy of each game

EDIT: Yeah, I tried to register another PIN code and it doesn't work, maybe it's different for you guys in Europe

Edited on by Freeon-Leon

Freeon-Leon

KickButt_Gaming wrote:

Jahir wrote:

I'm 10 coins from platinum rank, I could use that if you still have it.

I just need 10 coins to get the reward I want so if I get them, I'll give you that code buddy

Edited on by Freeon-Leon

DarkestLink

Hey, I have a Flipnote Studio 3D code, if anyone here by chance doesn't have it for some reason, I'd like to trade it for a Metroid download code.

DarkestLink

Grumblevolcano

Jahir wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Jahir wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Jahir wrote:

EDIT: Yeah, I tried to register another PIN code and it doesn't work, maybe it's different for you guys in Europe

No, it's the same in Europe so only consoles can be registered more than once. Speaking of which, I have an EU Alpha Sapphire CN code I'll be dropping later.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Kami2Kami

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Jahir wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Jahir wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Jahir wrote:

No, it's the same in Europe so only consoles can be registered more than once. Speaking of which, I have an EU Alpha Sapphire CN code I'll be dropping later.

I have a Europe CN account and I registered Pokemon X twice....

Freeon-Leon

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Jahir wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Jahir wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Jahir wrote:

This is from Nintendo's site

Untitled

Both copies were retail?

Edited on by Freeon-Leon

Grumblevolcano

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Jahir wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Jahir wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Jahir wrote:

That would've only been possible if one of the copies were digital.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TheMasterGamer23

Hey guys, I'm currently trying to get kid icarus uprising and sadly, I only have 155 coins. If anyone has some extra codes, send them to [email protected]. (North American codes prefered.)

Puts on shades I'm here to play games and chew bubble gum, and I forget to bring the gum...

Twitter:

Kami2Kami

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Jahir wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Jahir wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Jahir wrote:

That would've only been possible if one of the copies were digital.

One was digital and one was retail.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.