Forums

Topic: Season 9 of Scrubs.

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

ATRUEZELDAFAN

I love Scrubs! i saw the first 2 episodes.i think the 3rd came out this week.

CHECK OUT MY AWSOME VIDS! http://www.youtube.com/user/ATRUEZELDAFAN

Mabbit

i saw the first episode, never watched scrubs before that. i dont think ill watch it every week, but i might tune in every once in a while

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Flandy

ATRUEZELDAFAN wrote:

I love Scrubs! i saw the first 2 episodes.i think the 3rd came out this week.

they already came out ?!?!
crap i gotta catch up D:

Flandy

Adam

I watched the first two episodes last week. Absolutely terrible. It's really sad to see my favorite TV show ever to go down the drain. I didn't watch it this week. I'll see if they're on ABC's site. Maybe it'll get better as the season goes on, but it just wasn't funny, and the new characters aren't as good, especially the annoying guy. He's annoying.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

ATRUEZELDAFAN

I just finished watching the 3rd episode. So far this season is not as good as the previous seasons, but its still pretty good.

Adam

I just watched the 3rd episode, too. Definitely better than the first two. I'll watch it when I remember to. Dr. Mahoney's character is good, but the other returning characters seem like caricatures of themselves, and the new characters are boring at best and annoying at worst. Much of the plot feels like poorly veiled set-up for underwhelming fantasies. I'm optimistic that it'll generally get better as the season goes on, though, and hopefully as the series goes on.

Come on, friends,

RandomWiiPlayer

Didn't they get rid of most of the people?

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Magi

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Didn't they get rid of most of the people?

If so, THAT would suck. It was a good team!

I still can't get over when they switched from Steve to Joe on Blue's Clues.

Magi

Adam

Yes. Turk and Cox stayed. JD is in for a few episodes. Carla's gone. Janitor's gone. Jordan's gone. Ted's gone. Kelso and Elliot will pop in occasionally I think (both were in the first episode but not episode 3). If I've forgotten anyone, they're probably gone, too.

Come on, friends,

ATRUEZELDAFAN

wait JD is leaving?!?!? I will probably stop watching the show if that happens.

Flandy

hmmm i rather liked the 1st ep i guess i'm just glad that the series didnt die

Flandy

shingi_70

well give it time because the oringal series wan't that good and was only planned for 2 seasons.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

theblackdragon

Janitor's gone? screw that, he was the best character besides Cox.
i know Flynn has that new series of his, i guess he's working on that instead...

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Adam

ATRUEZELDAFAN wrote:

wait JD is leaving?!?!? I will probably stop watching the show if that happens.

Honestly, I can't wait. I liked him for the old series, but in the new spin-off his role is almost entirely as clown, and they've exaggerated him well beyond what his character ever should be. He is supposed to be in it for six episodes this season (three of them already done), though he said if the series goes on he'll stay involved.

And not only is his character annoying now, but the show has no focus. It's not really about him, and it's not really about the new girl who has occasional inner monologues. He was supposed to be in the first few episodes to smooth the transition between the two of them, but it's just a mess. He hogs the spotlight whenever he's in a scene, and yet he has nothing substantial to add at the same time. The new girl (forgot her name) could be good, but her time on screen is oddly not that much.

TBD, the Janitor did have one scene in the first or second episode. It was a pretty funny way of showing why he left. Apparently when he realized JD wasn't coming back, his job was done. How is his new show? I haven't seen it.

And Shingi, Season 1 was great. The "penny" thing from the first episode is still one of the best Janitor bits, and the episode with the three patients was a really good one, especially the part between JD and the old woman. The only part I didn't of the first season was that episode where JD and Elliot were together and broke up after fighting all episode about stupid stuff.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

theblackdragon

@Adam: i haven't seen it yet. it's on Wednesdays at 8:30/7:30c, so i should probably check it out next week before Mythbusters or something now that they're not showing Time Warp anymore. it's supposed to be kinda like Malcolm in the Middle with the way it jokes around or something, and I do like MitM... :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

RandomWiiPlayer

weirdadam wrote:

Yes. Turk and Cox stayed. JD is in for a few episodes. Carla's gone. Janitor's gone. Jordan's gone. Ted's gone. Kelso and Elliot will pop in occasionally I think (both were in the first episode but not episode 3). If I've forgotten anyone, they're probably gone, too.

Wow, that sounds terrible. Janitor was the best. I don't think I should even try watching it.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.