Forums

Topic: School is Starting, so...

Posts 101 to 109 of 109

Kingbuilder

Lol, I was about to be put in a class with me being the only Freshman. I'm so glad my mom fixed it, 'cause that would've sucked! XD

Edited on by Kingbuilder

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Magi

Kingbuilder wrote:

Lol, I was about to be put in a class with me being the only Freshman. I'm so glad my mom fixed it, 'cause that would've sucked! XD

That pretty much sums up my high school situation, except "high school" for where I lived was 10th-12th. In 10th grade, I had all seniors in my class. In 11th grade, I had all seniors in my class. Then in 12th grade, I had all seniors in my class. It was like going to a new school every year since I never knew anyone.

Magi

Magi

mariofanatic128 wrote:

Whats a freshman?

In the context of an educational environment, it refers to a student in their first year of high school (commonly, 9th grade) or a student in their first year of college.
High School:
Freshman = 9th grade
Sophomore = 10th grade
Junior = 11th grade
Senior = 12th grade

Edited on by Magi

Magi

LuWiiGi

I'm entering Year 9 (13-14 yr olds) at secondary school (high school). I'm going back in exactly one week from now. The holidays went so fast...How long is the summer holiday in the US? Over here it's around six weeks.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

dsmaster

I live in the US and I got out the last week of June and I go back to school on September 7th so it's about 2.5 months.

dsmaster

LuWiiGi

wow that's a long time lucky you! thnx for replying

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

Magi

My kids got 3 weeks. (year-round school)

Magi

Monix2598

i started 7th grade on the 31st. i'll be here regulary.

Monix2598

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.