Forums

Topic: Say 1 good thing about Nintendo, the Wii, the DS(lite/i)

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

Danny_August

1.) Most innovative game play through the use of motion controls on the Wii and the dual screens/touch screen on the DS(lite/i)...
2.)

Direct quote: Bork, Bork, Bork

CowLaunch

This sounds like a job for Captain Obvious.

CowLaunch

CowLaunch

theblackdragon wrote:

CowLaunch wrote:

This sounds like a job for Captain Obvious.

or Wiiboy101, whichever shows up first.

Don't tell anyone, but I saw Wiiboy101 go into a phone booth and... Well, I can't say much more, but needless to say it wasn't Wiiboy101 that came out...

Edited on by CowLaunch

CowLaunch

Stevie

Nintendo - always listens to their fans and provides a no expenses spared 1st class service

Wii - AAA game releases every week, and i love browsing all my favorite flash video sites on its internet browser

DSi - An excellent start to the download service that AC clock is so worth the money

(Please do not flame me, this is satire, i fricking love Nintendo even for all there short comings)

metakirbyknight

The fact they are bringing in The Legendary Starfy here in America, is enough for me.

Stalk me on my Twitter.
Proud Homebrewer.

CowLaunch

The fact that Mario 64 is on a handheld console still blows my mind. I've mentioned this before, but it really does. Also, Mario is just cool.

CowLaunch

NESnes

Nintendo doesn't censor as much as they used to...for third party titles...mostly

NESnes

Objection

Nintendo has never beaten me up and taken my lunch money away!

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Twilight_Crow

Nintendo: They have Miyamoto working for them.
Wii: It's cheaper, it's games are cheaper, it's points are cheaper(guess ).
DSlite:The battery really lasts.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Storm_Owl

1 DSi sucks and its a wast of are time There

This account is dead move along please.

Pegasus

Thank you for creating my favorite gaming platform: DS.

I actually like that Nintendo is not all about the bleeding edge of technology. They at least get that games need to be fun and not just shiny turds.

Mario Forever! (free nipple suit and gratuitous butt-shots included)
PSN: MisterMumbles82

Wiiloveit

My mum can play them.

Wiiloveit

MarkyVigoroth

Nintendo actually focuses on fun.

Wii is truly for everyone.

The stylus control of the Nintendo DS is a step in the right direction.

Actually, I like Bowser AND hairy bellies!

Knux

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and Mario & Luigi:Bowser's Inside Story.

Knux

brandonbwii

Nintendo shook the industry up by proving twice over they can be number one with lower tech. Mad props!

Facebook: bbworks club
Twitter: @bbworks_club
Instagram: bbworks club

Nintendo Network ID: BigBadBrowne

Corbs

I've always appreciated Nintendo for kickstarting the gaming industry after the crash in 1984. Without them, we might not even be having this conversation right now, let alone this web site.

Plain old gamer :)

Noire

Nintendo always puts out quality products. I can't say the same things about other companies (In general, not just Sony and Microsoft).

Wii has changed the way some games are played. Shooters just feel wrong now when I can't point with the Remote.

DS has become the home of a load of good JRPG's. I can't wait for Golden Sun DS, Nostalgia, or the RPG's that haven't come out yet.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.