Forums

Topic: Rumor Pokemon X and y starter evolution's final forms types, new breeding mechanic, new ability for the legends and 18 new pokemon out of over 100.

Posts 81 to 100 of 181

Eel

look at the "in game screens", it looks very very fake if you ask me.

Also, her hair (and other parts of the image) uses the wrong "shading".

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

sugarpixel

I bookmarked that other page so that when this kind of information actually comes out, I can compare it to what we really get. Wouldn't it be interesting if everything this guy said turns out to be true? I don't think it will, but it will be equally interesting just to compare this to the real thing!

@zoroarkrules25: I hope that isn't real... I can never stand Pokemon that look too much like people, but that really takes the cake... Maybe if this is real, Mr. Mime also has a third evolution? I hope not....

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

OptometristLime

Those look beyond horrible, so let's hope.
Jynx evolving got me interested... too bad.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Raylax

I highly doubt that zoroarkrules' image is real. And electricmaestro's is in an entirely different art style, so no.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

zoroarkrules25

Those starters are fakeand look a bit off in design. The jynx one is also apparently fake, i saw yesterday that it comes from a Japanese board. We still need one for jynx and mr mime since he was brought up.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

zoroarkrules25

That is true, my thought is that we get one new pokemon and some info in April's corocoro, then no info in may( probably get a lot of rumors then about E3's presentation of x and y) and then in June at E3 get a ton of new info and pokemon plus a new trailer.

firestarter2398

Starters have a middle evolution why haven't I seen any thing of those even if they are fake

FC: 0018-1208-7315

zoroarkrules25

Most people who create fake starters only do the final form.

zoroarkrules25

I watch the show but i think that post is better suited for pokemon general discussion's thread.

firestarter2398

With mr xy saying that everything is fake we have alot disapointment
Alot of pokemon will not appear
So maybe now other generations aren't gonna new evolutions or prevolutions

FC: 0018-1208-7315

Drawdler

firestarter2398 wrote:

With mr xy saying that everything is fake we have alot disapointment

I didn't really like any of his hoaxes much, TBH

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

zoroarkrules25

Same, here. Only a few interested me and i can guarantee other pokemon will get evolutions and pre evolutions since we have sylveon.

zoroarkrules25

Same, here. Only a few interested me and i can guarantee other pokemon will get evolutions and pre evolutions since we have sylveon.

Raylax

General protip: Absolutely anything you read about an upcoming Pokémon game is fake, unless it comes from an official source. The only exception are Coro-Coro scans, but those will only surface a day or two before general release: when the subscribers get their copies.

"In-game" screenshots, art leaks, info leaks, gameplay trailers. It's all fake, all the time. Don't buy any of it.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

LzWinky

Raylax wrote:

General protip: Absolutely anything you read about an upcoming Pokémon game is fake, unless it comes from an official source. The only exception are Coro-Coro scans, but those will only surface a day or two before general release: when the subscribers get their copies.

"In-game" screenshots, art leaks, info leaks, gameplay trailers. It's all fake, all the time. Don't buy any of it.

Even then, the CoroCoro scans can be fake

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.