Forums

Topic: Rumor Pokemon X and y starter evolution's final forms types, new breeding mechanic, new ability for the legends and 18 new pokemon out of over 100.

Posts 61 to 80 of 181

Geonjaha

Starman-Super wrote:

Raylax wrote:

Crossbreeding Pokémon?

Untitled

Aw yeah.

Untitled + Untitled = ?

Untitled

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Electricmastro

Flying/Fighting is immediately interesting to me.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

TheKingOfTown

Electricmastro wrote:

Flying/Fighting is immediately interesting to me.

That, and a Grass/Fire type with Sunny Day, SolarBeam, and Chlorophyll as the ability. >:3

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Final-Starman

Electricmastro wrote:

Fire/Fighting is immediately interesting to me.

*Cue flamewar *

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

zoroarkrules25

We have had to many fire/fighting types.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Raylax

Starman-Super wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

*Cue flamewar *

Really, Fire/Fighting types would be the perfect soldiers in a Flame War.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

zoroarkrules25

Pure fire types are cooler though.

firestarter2398

if sylveon is a new light type then how many light types will there be, what pokemon that all ready exist could be light types, maybe lumineon gen iv. What could beat light. I bet light is super effective on ghost and dark finally a weakness to spiritomb and sableye

Edited on by firestarter2398

FC: 0018-1208-7315

iwanttodie

firestarter2398 wrote:

lol 69 reply

-_-

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Electricmastro

Starman-Super wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

*Cue flamewar *

Flying =/= Fire

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

firestarter2398

I looked at that list from mr xy again today and noticed something I haven't took notice of seriously
The six legends that appear, 4 of them are part dark type. This stood out to me because 4 dark types out 6 legends is ridiculous there's no way pokemon would have 4 legends dark type if there's only 6 legends surely

zoroarkrules25

I just glanced at the types and names on his list so i never noticed it.

firestarter2398

does anyone know anything about the complete release date like say for example the 17th of october
And does anyone know anything new about x and y say a new rumor

firestarter2398

trying to keep the conversation going
Just read something weird...from like a month ago...sound type???
Besides the whismur guys who fits into sound type

zoroarkrules25

Well we don't know the exact release date, and there haven't been any new rumors( i check everyday for fun) . As for the sound type yuletal could fit it( he is a whyvern a owl like creature that makes screeching noises. Here is the chart of pokemon that could become sound types:

Untitled

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

Raylax

There is literally no reason to add two new types. What exactly would be the type match-ups against "sound" type? And what would its niche be? It's Special Normal attacks, almost exclusively. We already have those. And Light type keeps cropping up every new generation as the anti-Dark type. Forgetting that Dark-type was added in the first place to be anti-Psychic and -Ghost type (while Steel was added to give a heavily defensive type since Rock ended up with a mountain of weaknesses). The "opposite" of Dark type is Psychic type, we already have it. Light wouldn't provide anything that's not already covered by Psychic, Normal and Electric.

nb: Dark Type refers to Dark Magic, not lack of light.

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

DreamyViridi

Raylax wrote:

There is literally no reason to add two new types. What exactly would be the type match-ups against "sound" type? And what would its niche be? It's Special Normal attacks, almost exclusively. We already have those. And Light type keeps cropping up every new generation as the anti-Dark type. Forgetting that Dark-type was added in the first place to be anti-Psychic and -Ghost type (while Steel was added to give a heavily defensive type since Rock ended up with a mountain of weaknesses). The "opposite" of Dark type is Psychic type, we already have it. Light wouldn't provide anything that's not already covered by Psychic, Normal and Electric.

nb: Dark Type refers to Dark Magic, not lack of light.

Exactly, thank you. The Steel and Dark types were made to lower the (at the time) overpowered Psychic-Type. There's no OP types now and adding more would not do any favors; there's seriously no need for the so-called Sound- and Light- types.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

zoroarkrules25

True point, also anyone seen this: I posted it on the pokemon general discussion forum but i thought i would add it here to.

Untitled

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.