Forums

Topic: Rumor Pokemon X and y starter evolution's final forms types, new breeding mechanic, new ability for the legends and 18 new pokemon out of over 100.

Posts 41 to 60 of 181

zoroarkrules25

They are fake. I saw coro coro confirmed they aren't real. I don't buy that though, they may be trying to trick us.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

zoroarkrules25

Hm still i feel like they could look like that. As for the rumor this is about i think that if nintendo confirms one of these things the rest will be true, which i hope is true.

CM30

Did anyone prove the rumours mentioned in the first post were fake, or is that just still 'unlikely'?

I personally suspect they're not true, the customisation thing would be far too complex to pull off, especially in the first ever main series Pokemon game to use 3D models for characters and Pokemon. It's already going to be difficult making models of over 700 Pokemon species including the male and female variants and all the different alternate forms, to then add breeding related differences between them based on the species of the parents would be overkill.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

No one has proved or disproved the rumor yet

CanisWolfred

They said "only some minor variations will occur, and it will only with some specific pairings." Again, that seems very easy to do. Like how they're doing different Male and female variants for only, like, 30 Pokemon.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

zoroarkrules25

Ya that is true plus they don't have to do it for every pokemon right away, they could add them over time.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

Electricmastro

Whatever the case, I hope we get more cross-generation evolutions.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

zoroarkrules25

Me to, i wish jynx and farfetche'd had evolutions

Raylax

Crossbreeding Pokémon?

Untitled

Aw yeah.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

DarkNinja9

that one bug and bird pokemon do look real xD nice editing for sure

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

zoroarkrules25

True, i really wanted the pink bug it looked really cool for some reason. Coro coro will most likely show us some new pokemon though in about a week.

Electricmastro

Farfetch'd, Girafarig, Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Corsola, Delibird, Mawile, Spinda, Luvdisc, Pachirisu, and Emolga need evolutions.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

zoroarkrules25

Yes they do, but what would delibird and girafarig become?

Electricmastro

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Yes they do, but what would delibird and girafarig become?

Something with definitive potential.

zoroarkrules25

i just found what has to be a fake rumor, it says there is a leaked rom for the game but that can't be possible. That picture though is great , i have seen it before though.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

firestarter2398

I thiink that there is no way all of the pokemon are real. It's definately possible that some are also real. Waiting for the 15th for buggler and chryscross though.

But I swear to God if Fennekin is fire/fighting pokemon's gonna be hearing from me (and some google translate)

FC: 0018-1208-7315

zoroarkrules25

firestarter2398 wrote:

I thiink that there is no way all of the pokemon are real. It's definately possible that some are also real. Waiting for the 15th for buggler and chryscross though.

But I swear to God if Fennekin is fire/fighting pokemon's gonna be hearing from me (and some google translate)

Ya i like the idea of buggler and chryscross sounds cool. I am really anxious to see if it comes true or not on the 15th

Final-Starman

Raylax wrote:

Crossbreeding Pokémon?

Untitled

Aw yeah.

Untitled + Untitled = ?

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.