Forums

Topic: Rumor Pokemon X and y starter evolution's final forms types, new breeding mechanic, new ability for the legends and 18 new pokemon out of over 100.

Posts 101 to 120 of 181

firestarter2398

Remember this post

is it possible that sylveon isn't the only new eeveelution.

My money goes to a new eeveelution that wasn't revealed with sylveon
Maybe a light type but I doubt that
what do you think

FC: 0018-1208-7315

zoroarkrules25

firestarter2398 wrote:

Remember this post

is it possible that sylveon isn't the only new eeveelution.

My money goes to a new eeveelution that wasn't revealed with sylveon
Maybe a light type but I doubt that
what do you think

That's my guess since the cast members were dressed like eeveelutions.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Raylax

There will not be a 'light' type. I am willing to bet money on that. Another eeveelution is likely, they tend to come in pairs.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Electricmastro

I keep thinking Sylveon is a Flying-Type even though it has no wings.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

CanisWolfred

Raylax wrote:

There will not be a 'light' type. I am willing to bet money on that. Another eeveelution is likely, they tend to come in pairs.

I'll bet it right there with you. As you said, new types would be pointless right now, and light and sound types would be quite limited.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

kingston589

Sylveon might be normal type that could be trained regularly and evolve regularly or a gender thing where since its pink, its a gurl and a blue one will be a boy. If it is normal, the eevee might be steel but most likely ghost

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

firestarter2398

Sylveon might be normal type

No way it's a normal type, if it was don't you think it would like eevee and have the same colours instead of be brown then to pink randomly. I also doubt ghost type but there is some evidence towards it being ghost being the lightest eeveelution
all eeveelutions have had a dinstinctive type to it's look but sylveon is completely different to the rest but I do hope for one more eeveelution

But it won't be blue for a boy or have any other look name one eeveelution that had an alternate form by gender

Edited on by firestarter2398

zoroarkrules25

Here is my argument of how the light and sound types would work:

Light beats dark and ghost. Dark and ghost are also super effective on light( since darkness can beat light in other games and ghost would make sense to) not very effective on light: normal and fighting. A few others may be not very effective to but i will think of them later.

Sound: super effective on light( sounds bazaar but would make sense if you think about it), normal and flying or just flying and light. Weak against ground, and rock. I can't think of any others currently. This makes sense if you think about it and if i have to i will post what pokemon would be retyped.

If there are no new types then my bet goes to it being flying or normal. I also think the announcement may be a male version of sylveon since i believe it is a female only evolution like combee is.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

firestarter2398

But if you look at espeon and glaceon they don't look like boys they look like girls aswell
Did they have an alternate boy form, no
So I reckon no boy sylveon just another eeveelution that looks more boyish than sylveon (if this is what you meant then yeah)
I won't say this is a female only evolution because it's hard to even get a female eevee with the gender ratio so high on it being male
I love the sylveon arguements

DreamyViridi

Honestly; to me at least, all of the eeveelutions have looked feminine except for Jolteon.
Besides, you can have males for Lopunny, Clefable, Gardevoir, Gothitelle, among others I can't recall right now.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Raylax

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Here is my argument of how the light and sound types would work:

Light beats dark and ghost.
Adding more to the already muddy waters of the Psychic-Bug-Dark-Ghost quadragon is a singularly bad idea

Dark and ghost are also super effective on light( since darkness can beat light in other games and ghost would make sense to).
2-way type weakness would ensure that nobody ever uses it when a Dark type would be far less prone to getting promptly killed. Also, as stated before, Dark type does not signify a lack of light. It is a reference to dark magic which is a different thing entirely.

not very effective on light: normal and fighting.
This would serve to weaken two types that are both already lacking in power. Normal in particular.

Sound: super effective on light( sounds bazaar but would make sense if you think about it),
Does it?

normal and flying or just flying and light. Weak against ground, and rock.
the last thing Ground type needs is more things to be Super Effective against. Also, sound travels faster through solids than it does through air.

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

LzWinky

Dark type is simply based on scoundrels, rogues, and dark magic. Light is not necessarily the opposite

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Raylax

LzQuacker wrote:

Dark type is simply based on scoundrels, rogues, and dark magic. Light is not necessarily the opposite

Indeed. If there were an opposite to Dark type, it'd be like a Law Enforcement type

Untitled

Raylax

firestarter2398

Stupid comment.... I didn't know that dark was dark magic... but now I know why it was espeon and umbreon together

Electricmastro

firestarter2398 wrote:

Stupid comment.... I didn't know that dark was dark magic... but now I know why it was espeon and umbreon together

I think it was because Espeon was the Sun Pokemon and Umbreon was the Moonlight Pokemon.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

OptometristLime

firestarter2398 wrote:

Try to familiarize yourself with the quote function it's quite convenient to use and read.

Personally @LzQuacker made a well articulated point, I didn't think it was stupid.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

firestarter2398

Optimist_Prime wrote

Try to familiarize yourself with the quote function it's quite convenient to use and read.

I don't know why but when i use the quote it doesn't put the quote in the box so yeeeeah
leve me alone don't tell me what to do k
And let's talk pokemon not how to improve my quotes k
BTW I didn't say his comment was stupid, I meant mine was that I didn't know dark was dark magic not lack of light sorry you couldn't understand my writing

I've seen many fan art pictures of the starters final forms and if Chespin and Fennekin (I don't who to pick) look anything like these forms I've seeen I just don't know who to pick

firestarter2398

I saw a poster on serebii today about the new movie
(But this is unconfirmed)
In the poster there is, what seems to be, a new mewtwo form or maybe a new 6th gen legend (mewthree?)
To see the image
http://www.serebii.net

Beta

firestarter2398 wrote:

I saw a poster on serebii today about the new movie
(But this is unconfirmed)
In the poster there is, what seems to be, a new mewtwo form or maybe a new 6th gen legend (mewthree?)
To see the image
http://www.serebii.net

It looks awesome, if you ask me. I thought it was pretty lame when I first thought it was snake-like, but then my friend pointed out how that's only the head and I fell in love with it XD
For those who didn't notice it, have a look:
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/7733/mewtwobody.png

Beta

Nintendo Network ID: beta4attack

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.