Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,841 to 9,860 of 14,718

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Where there's a trainer, so are more.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"`Yeah......well it's getting late, let's head back"

To Be Continued

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Nice, i'm awake again..........Pikachu's awake as well, while Ducklett's sleeping again........man, I think he put on weight or something, whatever, let's go!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So Lucy.........what now?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"The gym's not open yet sadly"

JunkosBoobies

The Captain's Poliwhirl tells the Captain to go back to the Boat Dock
Boat Captain "I believe ye,Poliwhirl."
The Boat Captain falls while walking back home

Lucy "Oh..."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Though the gym opens up at a random time every day............IDK, want to have a Pokemon battle?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright Lucy, you're on, Growlithe Go!" Anthony sends out Growlithe, Anthony"Growlithe fire fang!" Growlithe then used fire fang on Snorunt, Anthony"Off to a flaming start!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ha, looks like those ice attacks aren't doing that much damage to this fire pup, Growlithe, use flame wheel!" Growlithe then used flame wheel on Snorunt.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What, no......Growlithe return" Anthony returns Growlithe, Anthony"Don't worry, i've got a plan, Snorunt's weakened now, Pikachu, go!" Anthony sends out Pikachu, Anthony"Pikachu, use thundershock!" Pikachu then used thundershock, hitting Snorunt and paralyzing it, Anthony"It can't move, now Pikachu, counter with slam!" Pikachu then used slam, hitting Snorunt and KO'ing it, Anthony"Nice job Pikachu, but get ready for the next challenge,and remember, dodge and then counter with all you've got!"

SheldonRandoms

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Grovyle gets out of it's Pokeball,Then get's revenge on Pikachu and Anthony by KOing all of Anthony's Pokemon at one time

But all of Anthony's Pokemon (except for Pikachu and Ducklett) were inside their Pokeballs

Anthony and Pikachu manged to get out of the way of the attack, Anthony"Hey Lucy, that was uncalled for, just because Pikachu knocked out your Snorunt, doesn't mean you get to do a thing like that............well, since you attacked, Pikachu, counter with quick attack!" Pikachu used quick attack on Grovlye, Anthony"And please, don't do that again will ya?"

JunkosBoobies

Lucy forefits the match,Then leaves anthony a note. Grovyle is watching from the hill
Grovyle "...(He may have won this time,But Revenge is as good as ours.)"
Snorunt makes it's opportunity to make it snow

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder what that was all about........I wonder what this letter says?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.