Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,821 to 9,840 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ariados: uses venoshock on ducklet, as the poison from toxic worsens nearly making the ducklet faint - koga: return golbat! recalls golbat and sends out a venomoth

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett....return?" Ducklett flies on Anthony's head, and for some odd reason, the poisons effect has stopped, then he sends out Pikachu, Anthony"Pikachu, thundershock and Growlitfe, ember on Venomoth!" And then they do that.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Come on, Come on!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FrancisvonBacon

Frank wakes up
Frank: What's going on?

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

randomlypikachu

venomoth: uses toxic on the Pikachu - ariados: uses venoshock on growlithe who takes increased damage from the poison as well - koga: your gona have to due better than that if you expect to win in my gym!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Growlithe looks like he's gonna fall in a couple of seconds..........return" Anthony returns Growlithe, then sends out Porygon, Anthony"Porygon, use psybeam on Venomoth, Pikachu, use thunderwave on Ariados" And then they do that, Anthony"I am doing better, just you wait and see!"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: I'm going to the shop.
Frank leaves

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

ariados: is unable to move - venomoth: uses poison sting on porygon

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, thundershock on Venomoth, Porygon, use psybeam again on Venomoth!" And then they both do that

randomlypikachu

Koga: NO! venomoth goes down - koga: darn! recalls both pokemon well Anthony looks like you won by a stroke of luck. hands him the soul badge, a tm for toxic, and 15k pokedollars

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"See, told you I would win.......alright then, what's next?"

randomlypikachu

ace: hm has been sitting there watching the battle I don't know about you guys but im gona sleep! night! sleeps

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"...........Sure, you go do that.........since nothings happening, perhaps i'll catch at least one new Pokemon......" Anthony then goes to a Pokemon center and heals his Pokemon, Anthony"OK, Porygon, return........Pikachu re...........huh, Ducklett sleeping.......REALLY LOUD.......hey Pikachu, why don't you stay out of your Pokeball for now", Pikachu"Finally, this is my chance!" And then Anthony and Pikachu head out into the forest........

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Care for company, Anthony?

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Sure.......I guess, come on, let's go"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Flare, on my side.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's see..........you see any Pokemon?"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: I see a couple of Pansages.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Those Pokemon usually don't live here, perhaps they traveled here somehow, or maybe they belong to a trainer?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.