General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 8,861 to 8,880 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

8,861. Posted:

erika: hey guys runs up to everyone and acidently kicks anthonys leg oops ^^ anyway good news im traveling with you guys now!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

8,862. Posted:

Lucy "I'm only catching Bagon,I'm saving my other 2 PokeBalls for a Rhyhorn and a Gyarados."

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

8,863. Posted:

Rich Boy "That must hurt,Anthony............................................................................................."

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

8,864. Posted:

Anthony"......................ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" Anthony screams so loud that it scares off all wild Pokemon and some people away, Anthony"I wasn't screaming because of my leg, I was screaming because you want to travel with us!"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

8,865. Posted:

Lucy "Great,You ruined my chance for an Awesome Salamence. Thank you very much."
Lucy walks off,Steaming Mad at Anthony

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

8,866. Posted:

Anthony"No, I didn't mean...........uh, so Erika, why are you (gulp) joining us, don't you have a gym to run?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

8,867. Posted:

erika: im getting a replacement coming in. although i guess i gota take on the rest of the challengers who are here right now unless someone magicaly has the power to do a time skip.
4th wall break so guys... i think we've been staying in this area a little too long >.> so ima declare a mini time skip skips to a point were everyone who still needs the badge gets the badge, anthony gets enough coins for porygon, and lucy finaly catches her bagon. memories and pokedex entries are reset to forget the legendaries.
ace: well guys tomorrow we head off to the next city! erika: yay!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

8,868. Posted:

4th Wall Break You guys are TOO QUICK. >_<

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

8,869. Posted:

Anthony"Yeah, Porygon..............oh man i'm so poor now, but I got Porygon, I heard that you can't catch this Pokemon, the person at the desk told me, but wow, i'm poor, but at least my Leg is healed!"

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

8,870. Posted:

Lucy is now happy
Lucy "Next,I'm going to get that Shiny Gyarados."

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

8,871. Posted:

Anthony"Yes, we both got Pokemon we both were aiming for, also my leg feels much better, in the morning, I think i'll run instead of riding my bike"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

8,872. Posted:

erika: well night guys trips and while trying to get her balance she acidently kicks anthonys leg twice ^^ sleeps - brock: night, oh and anthony, i want you to have this takes out a rock its my favorite rock in the whole world, i want you to have it. after all you kinda helped convince me to get away from team rocket, you deserve it. tosses it at anthony but it is undershot and hits his leg .... oops...well thought that counts, night sleeps zzz ace: anthony, everyone else is doing it so i gota do it to hits his leg good nght sleeps

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

8,873. Posted:

Anthony"Untitled"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

8,874. Posted:

I won't be able to join tonight (or right now) so just continue without me.

Anthony is resting his leg Anthony"Everyone, just keep away from me now, I just want to be alone!"

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

8,875. Posted:

Fourth Wall-Break This will be started earlier than normal for the next few days (It will be started at about 1:20 PM MDT),So just deal with it.

Edited on by NoUsernameHere

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

8,876. Posted:

Melodie finally wakes up. Melodie "Did I ever get my badge?"

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

MrsPickles

8,877. Posted:

mike wakes up I really need to set goals. First of all, I need how I ended up in this alternate dimension. Second of all, I need to find out if I can practice any of my hobbies. I'm really getting home sick...

MrsPickles

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

8,878. Posted:

Lucy has discovered 3 Pokemon Statues,The Pokemon statues are of Grovyle,Chimchar,and Piplup

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

MrsPickles

8,879. Posted:

mike rights down list of stuff he wants to accomplish alright first on the list- arcade games! mike looks for an arcade and finds the game corner I wonder if this will do? mike wins a magicarp! Wow I bet this guy is super strong! better try him against wild Pokémon!

MrsPickles

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

8,880. Posted:

An Aerodactyl is on the Hill,Taunting Bagon,But Bagon gets so angry,He evolves into Shelgon,Then Shelgon KO's Aerodactyl with Flamethrower

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B