Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,861 to 8,880 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, Porygon..............oh man i'm so poor now, but I got Porygon, I heard that you can't catch this Pokemon, the person at the desk told me, but wow, i'm poor, but at least my Leg is healed!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes, we both got Pokemon we both were aiming for, also my leg feels much better, in the morning, I think i'll run instead of riding my bike"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

erika: well night guys trips and while trying to get her balance she acidently kicks anthonys leg twice ^^ sleeps - brock: night, oh and anthony, i want you to have this takes out a rock its my favorite rock in the whole world, i want you to have it. after all you kinda helped convince me to get away from team rocket, you deserve it. tosses it at anthony but it is undershot and hits his leg .... oops...well thought that counts, night sleeps zzz ace: anthony, everyone else is doing it so i gota do it to hits his leg good nght sleeps

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Untitled"

SheldonRandoms

I won't be able to join tonight (or right now) so just continue without me.

Anthony is resting his leg Anthony"Everyone, just keep away from me now, I just want to be alone!"

JunkosBoobies

Fourth Wall-Break This will be started earlier than normal for the next few days (It will be started at about 1:20 PM MDT),So just deal with it.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Melodie finally wakes up. Melodie "Did I ever get my badge?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

MrsPickles

mike wakes up I really need to set goals. First of all, I need how I ended up in this alternate dimension. Second of all, I need to find out if I can practice any of my hobbies. I'm really getting home sick...

MrsPickles

MrsPickles

mike rights down list of stuff he wants to accomplish alright first on the list- arcade games! mike looks for an arcade and finds the game corner I wonder if this will do? mike wins a magicarp! Wow I bet this guy is super strong! better try him against wild Pokémon!

MrsPickles

JunkosBoobies

An Aerodactyl is on the Hill,Taunting Bagon,But Bagon gets so angry,He evolves into Shelgon,Then Shelgon KO's Aerodactyl with Flamethrower

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up yea melodie, we all got are badges, remember? well i thought we'd be heading out today but i think anthony needs a rest, so lets see what we still have left to do in this town before we head out.
4th wall break: btw @sensei_pikpik XD i hope you know how much laughter that new profile pic of yours has just given me.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

MrsPickles

mike finds a Noctowl! sweet! go magikarp! Magikarp use splash!!!! haha!!! splash will probably send him flying backwards like he just got hit by a tidal wave!!!

MrsPickles

JunkosBoobies

Leaf runs into Lucy
Leaf "Good news,Lucy! I'm back!"
Lucy "Yay! This is gonna be so much fun! But how will everyone tell us and the Clones apart?"
Leaf "Yeah,That is going to get annoying.................."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "With me dropping in and out on consciousness, I can't tell the difference between dreams and reality."

-Skeletor

MrsPickles

Nothing happened WHAT!!!!???????
noctowl uses peck 1- hit KO ugggghhhh...

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

ace: i see, well dont worry, about faiting anymore, tomorrow we'll be leaving this place behind us - erika: course i'll still be around! ace: yea, but lets try focusing on the good news. erika: ...whats that supposed to meen!?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "It means I'm extremely allergic to oddish, gloom, vileplume, and bellossom pollens."

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.