Fire Breather "Well,Don't mind if I do."
The Fire Breather sends out Torkoal and Magmar,Which both quickly use Ember

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

randomlypikachu

mewtwo: ...great..we forgot to get rid of the pokedex entries... and another pokemon is flying out there now. celebi see if you can wipe out that dylan boys memory again and get rid of the entries and whoevers flying around there. im gona talk with a certian somebody about what we should do next.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Dylan - I can sense something coming for me it's a different pokemon this time. I won't let it get me!!!
Dylan runs away

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: ... anthony, you and the fire breather try and find out what the heck that pokemon was. im gona go after dylan runs after him

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"How..................fine, fire person, let's go look"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

The Pokemon flying through the sky is Rayquaza,Who is then confronted by Deoxys
Deoxys "Celebi and Mewtwo told me that you're getting seen by humans."
Rayquaza "I'm just gonna guard the Sky. Now beat it before you're my next dinner."
Deoxys "So rude................"
Deoxys Teleports away,Then everybody is confronted by Celebi
Celebi "Now,Explain."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony(So far, so good)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Lightning-Bolt

The Fire Breather throws a PokeBall at the Ponyta and the Slugma. 1.........2..........3.........Gotcha! Ponyta and Slugma were caught!

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

randomlypikachu

ace: catches up to dylan dylan quit running, we need you to come back with us.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Nice job fire person, you now have more fire types, the only fire type I have right now is a Growlithe"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What the...........hey, everyone's catching new Pokemon and i'm getting my leg injured" Anthony stands next to Lucy, Anthony"So, which one are you gonna catch first?"

randomlypikachu

erika: hey guys runs up to everyone and acidently kicks anthonys leg oops ^^ anyway good news im traveling with you guys now!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

JunkosBoobies

Rich Boy "That must hurt,Anthony............................................................................................."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"......................ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" Anthony screams so loud that it scares off all wild Pokemon and some people away, Anthony"I wasn't screaming because of my leg, I was screaming because you want to travel with us!"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No, I didn't mean...........uh, so Erika, why are you (gulp) joining us, don't you have a gym to run?"

randomlypikachu

erika: im getting a replacement coming in. although i guess i gota take on the rest of the challengers who are here right now unless someone magicaly has the power to do a time skip.
4th wall break so guys... i think we've been staying in this area a little too long >.> so ima declare a mini time skip skips to a point were everyone who still needs the badge gets the badge, anthony gets enough coins for porygon, and lucy finaly catches her bagon. memories and pokedex entries are reset to forget the legendaries.
ace: well guys tomorrow we head off to the next city! erika: yay!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.