Please Note: Logins have temporarily been disabled whilst we solve some server issues.
Showing 881 to 900 of 8,916
881. Posted: Wed 9th Jan 2013 23:52 GMT
Ducklett then see's Gold and goes after him
My 3DS Friend code is 5370-0402-4645
Roleplay Anthnoy's current team
. Ducklett Lv.23
. Gloom Lv. 22
. Pikachu Lv.27
. Mankey Lv. 25
. Ekans Lv. 21
. Growlithe Lv. 24
. Patrat Lv. 14
. Porygon Lv 20
882. Posted: Wed 9th Jan 2013 23:53 GMT
Gold sees Ducklett. " Hello little Ducklett, have you lost your flock?" Gives up looking for sword.
Currently undergoing, and failing, the Nuzlocke challenge.
Melodie's current team
Vanillite- Lv. 26
Numel - Lv. 24
Bellsprout- Lv. 19
3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
883. Posted: Wed 9th Jan 2013 23:55 GMT
Mew then leaves the Hoenn Pokemon League to get to Pallet Town
Prof. Clayton's Forums
Lucy's Current Team
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3242-6905 | Nintendo Network ID: Ford88
884. Posted: Wed 9th Jan 2013 23:55 GMT
"How come you grabbed Ducklett and then dropped Ducklett, and why are you a person called Gold now?"
885. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:06 GMT
"I grabbed you to get you away from Doris. I saw the future, and if you went with her you would die. If you stay away from Doris, you can change your fate. And the Gold thing, I'm going on a journey to find the good in man, and a talking Gardevoir is kind of weird." Gives ducklett the key to the Fortress in the Sky" I don't need this anymore" Gold releases Palkia and Dialga from his body. He then attempts to change back into Gardevoir, but fails " Oh crap, it was their power that allowed me to change, not my own. "
886. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:08 GMT
"Oh..........So.......what if you gave Ducklett the powers of Palkia and Dialga and then Ducklett will change you back"
887. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:09 GMT
Im back guyz. My zoroark stealth kills the ducklett.
"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
888. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:14 GMT
Poliwrath uses Focus Punch on Zoroark
889. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:15 GMT
Ducklett used protect before zoroark's attack could kill him.
890. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:17 GMT
Gold/Gardevoir states the fact that pokémon only faint, never die.
891. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:20 GMT
"So Gardevoir, how will you change back, if you give Ducklett the power, then maybe I could change you back"
892. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:22 GMT
"Palkia and Dialga have been freed and we have no way of getting them to return. The Red Chain broke."
893. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:26 GMT
"We could talk now, but Ducklett should probably tell you where Celebi is"
894. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:26 GMT
More terrorist electrodes arrive. You have lost mp for protect. BOOM!
895. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:28 GMT
You mean PP. Gold/ Gardevoir still has his psychic powers. Summons his psychic katana and fights the electrodes.
P.S. Go read the past 45 pages.
896. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:30 GMT
"Looks like another villain has showed up, well like I said, we could talk now, but Ducklett and Gardevoir should battle..........whatever pokemon @RainbowCrasher is, a Lucario I think?"
897. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:31 GMT
Rayquaza searches for his brothers, Groudon and Kyogre
898. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:32 GMT
Lucario, zoroark and garyados own the duck idiot, and brainwash gardevior to join us. It cant be undone :3
899. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:36 GMT
I'm human now, and my mind is so powerful it can't be controlled. Ducklett can be free if he wants to. Just because you are the OP, you aren't almighty.
900. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:36 GMT
And you spelled gyrados wrong. You're the one trolling here.
Edited on Thu 10th January, 2013 @ 00:37 by Sensei_PikPik