Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 881 to 900 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

"How come you grabbed Ducklett and then dropped Ducklett, and why are you a person called Gold now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"I grabbed you to get you away from Doris. I saw the future, and if you went with her you would die. If you stay away from Doris, you can change your fate. And the Gold thing, I'm going on a journey to find the good in man, and a talking Gardevoir is kind of weird." Gives ducklett the key to the Fortress in the Sky" I don't need this anymore" Gold releases Palkia and Dialga from his body. He then attempts to change back into Gardevoir, but fails " Oh crap, it was their power that allowed me to change, not my own. "

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Oh..........So.......what if you gave Ducklett the powers of Palkia and Dialga and then Ducklett will change you back"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

RainbowCrasher

Im back guyz. My zoroark stealth kills the ducklett.

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett used protect before zoroark's attack could kill him.

TsunamiSensei

Gold/Gardevoir states the fact that pokémon only faint, never die.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"So Gardevoir, how will you change back, if you give Ducklett the power, then maybe I could change you back"

TsunamiSensei

"Palkia and Dialga have been freed and we have no way of getting them to return. The Red Chain broke."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"We could talk now, but Ducklett should probably tell you where Celebi is"

RainbowCrasher

More terrorist electrodes arrive. You have lost mp for protect. BOOM!

TsunamiSensei

You mean PP. Gold/ Gardevoir still has his psychic powers. Summons his psychic katana and fights the electrodes.
P.S. Go read the past 45 pages.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Looks like another villain has showed up, well like I said, we could talk now, but Ducklett and Gardevoir should battle..........whatever pokemon @RainbowCrasher is, a Lucario I think?"

RainbowCrasher

Lucario, zoroark and garyados own the duck idiot, and brainwash gardevior to join us. It cant be undone :3

TsunamiSensei

I'm human now, and my mind is so powerful it can't be controlled. Ducklett can be free if he wants to. Just because you are the OP, you aren't almighty.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

And you spelled gyrados wrong. You're the one trolling here.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Ducklett will show you who's almighty, never underestimate this Ducklett "Ducklett then used ice beam on lucario, zoroark, and gyrados.

RainbowCrasher

NO HUMANS i send a heart attack to all humans. 1002 of them per person.

SheldonRandoms

"But Gold is not human, Gold is really a Gardevoir"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.