Showing 881 to 900 of 14,718
881. Posted: Wed 9th Jan 2013 23:55 GMT
"How come you grabbed Ducklett and then dropped Ducklett, and why are you a person called Gold now?"
SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/
I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.
Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms
882. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:06 GMT
"I grabbed you to get you away from Doris. I saw the future, and if you went with her you would die. If you stay away from Doris, you can change your fate. And the Gold thing, I'm going on a journey to find the good in man, and a talking Gardevoir is kind of weird." Gives ducklett the key to the Fortress in the Sky" I don't need this anymore" Gold releases Palkia and Dialga from his body. He then attempts to change back into Gardevoir, but fails " Oh crap, it was their power that allowed me to change, not my own. "
"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
883. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:08 GMT
"Oh..........So.......what if you gave Ducklett the powers of Palkia and Dialga and then Ducklett will change you back"
884. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:09 GMT
Im back guyz. My zoroark stealth kills the ducklett.
"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
885. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:14 GMT
Poliwrath uses Focus Punch on Zoroark
"みんな、見ていてくれ" - Marth, Super Smash Bros.
"守るべきもののために、負けられない!" - Roy, Super Smash Bros.
Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter: NoUsernameHere
886. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:15 GMT
Ducklett used protect before zoroark's attack could kill him.
887. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:17 GMT
Gold/Gardevoir states the fact that pokémon only faint, never die.
888. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:20 GMT
"So Gardevoir, how will you change back, if you give Ducklett the power, then maybe I could change you back"
889. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:22 GMT
"Palkia and Dialga have been freed and we have no way of getting them to return. The Red Chain broke."
890. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:26 GMT
"We could talk now, but Ducklett should probably tell you where Celebi is"
891. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:26 GMT
More terrorist electrodes arrive. You have lost mp for protect. BOOM!
892. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:28 GMT
You mean PP. Gold/ Gardevoir still has his psychic powers. Summons his psychic katana and fights the electrodes.
P.S. Go read the past 45 pages.
893. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:30 GMT
"Looks like another villain has showed up, well like I said, we could talk now, but Ducklett and Gardevoir should battle..........whatever pokemon @RainbowCrasher is, a Lucario I think?"
894. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:31 GMT
Rayquaza searches for his brothers, Groudon and Kyogre
895. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:32 GMT
Lucario, zoroark and garyados own the duck idiot, and brainwash gardevior to join us. It cant be undone :3
896. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:36 GMT
I'm human now, and my mind is so powerful it can't be controlled. Ducklett can be free if he wants to. Just because you are the OP, you aren't almighty.
897. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:36 GMT
And you spelled gyrados wrong. You're the one trolling here.
Edited on Thu 10th January, 2013 @ 00:37 by TsunamiSensei
898. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:41 GMT
"Ducklett will show you who's almighty, never underestimate this Ducklett "Ducklett then used ice beam on lucario, zoroark, and gyrados.
899. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:45 GMT
NO HUMANS i send a heart attack to all humans. 1002 of them per person.
900. Posted: Thu 10th Jan 2013 00:50 GMT
"But Gold is not human, Gold is really a Gardevoir"