Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 861 to 880 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then takes Celebi somewhere far away and safe, the other Ducklett is still hugging Doris, but Doris then takes Ducklett back to Serviper

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

.-. crushes the clone ducklet doris not now were getting into a fight ... i think

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

The clone Ducklett then disappeared.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

fourth wall break .-. ok time for decent RP is done till weekends now so saturday we do this fight thing! jumps back into the night with doris locking doors behind me

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

randomusername wrote:

fourth wall break .-. ok time for decent RP is done till weekends now so saturday we do this fight thing! jumps back into the night with doris locking doors behind me

To be continued.........

Ducklett then screamed "JUST WHEN THINGS WERE GETTING INTERESTING!!!!!!!"

RainbowCrasher

Plz move to the Official role play thread

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then lands in the forest and puts Celebi down "You should be safe here" but then Ducklett spots Hydreigon carrying Doris away "Oh No, Hydreigon has captured Doris, I must save her" then Ducklett makes a clone to take care of Celebi and the real Ducklett fly's in the air and chases Hydreigon.

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir-X comes down and grabs Ducklett.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Why hello Gardevoir, why you look good today"

TsunamiSensei

After dropping Ducklett, Gardevoir-X transforms into Gold/Ethan and blends into the crowd of Castelia City.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

I_Liek_Mudkipz wrote:

Hydreigon uses Draco Meteor on every Pokemon in the area ›:]

?
The forest or Castelia City?

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Gold leaves Castelia City in search of a sword.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then see's Gold and goes after him

TsunamiSensei

Gold sees Ducklett. " Hello little Ducklett, have you lost your flock?" Gives up looking for sword.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.