Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,461 to 8,480 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Now then, Pikachu, use thundershock on Vilplume!" Pikachu then used thundershock on Vileplume.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles

Wooper flees NOOO WOOPER!!!! Wooper return. I'll make the Hypno run away with my Jedi mind powers!!!!!
it's super effective!!! Hypno flees the battle!!!!!

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

vileplume: uses stun spore!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

MrsPickles

mike continues to watch the battle

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That barley had any effect on Pikachu, now then, use quick attack" Pikachu then used quick attack and hit Vileplume, but then couldn't move.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles

Mike WOAH!!! Slowking told me about these things!!!! Mike turns toward the Hypno Now I've got you!!! suddenly the Stunspore causes Mike to become stunned in mid throw, taking off his aim and just scaring off the Hypno. The masterball lays intact next to the Psychic Gem that the Hypno dropped aw, come on!
hypno hypnotizes Mike causing him to go to sleep, when they wake up the hypno is gone, but the Psychic Gem and the masterball lay there still
mike Cool! even though I lost the Hypno... I got a cool gem!!!
Wooper thinking If I had hands I would face palm...

MrsPickles

TsunamiSensei

Melodie faints again, this time for the rest of the night.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

vileplume: charging a solar beam

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Pikachu is still paralyzed, Anthony""......................."

randomlypikachu

erika: now fire! vileplume: Fires the solar beam directly at pikachu!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That was powerful attack, but Pikachu can still battle, now then, go Pikachu, and finish it off with Thundershock!" Pikachu then used thundershock on Vileplume.

randomlypikachu

vileplume:Faints - erika: ... weepinbell! i choose you! sends out weepinbell

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, use quick attack and get the first attack!" Pikachu then used quick attack.

randomlypikachu

weepinbell: Uses acid on pikachu! - erika: you can do this weepinbell!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, use thundershock on Weepinbell!" Pikachu then used thundershock on Weepinbell"

randomlypikachu

weepinbell: uses more acid - erika: we gota finish this up soon weepinbell!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'll finish this, Pikachu use quick attack!" Pikachu used quick attack on Weepinbell.

randomlypikachu

weepinbell goes down - erika: well you win so here gives anthony the rainbow badge, 10k pokedollars, and a tm for bullet seed oh and also kicks anthony in the leg

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.