Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,421 to 8,440 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

gloom: uses irony! (sweet scent) to lower oddishes evasion

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oddish, use acid again!" Oddish then used acid on Gloom again.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles

Mike sniffs What ever these Pokemon are they are making my headaches worse... mike collapses!

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

gloom: uses mega drain to get back its health!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Dang, it's a good thing Oddish is a grass type, but now everything looks about even now, Oddish, use absorb and take back some health!" Oddish then used absorb to gain back some of it's health"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

gloom: faints from poison - erika: ... you gloom hater! your going to pay for this! sends out her vile plume that begins charging up a solar beam! - ace: comes back to the gym and sees whats going on wow...remind me not to say anything bad about that gloom of hers.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, good job Odd...............huh, why is Oddish glowing!?!" Oddish then begins to glow, and then Oddish begins to change form, it eventually turned into a Gloom, Anthony"Did my Oddish just...............are you kidding me, now I know the true meaning of irony"

randomlypikachu

vileplume: fires the solar beam at the gloom - erika: hey little one ^^ maybe after this battle you can come with my team. after all who wants to be with a gloom hater right?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, here's a tip, you shouldn't say that after your Vileplume just hit it (oh man that smell, why does she keep saying this, what will make her stop..............I know) actually, now that my Oddish has turned into a Gloom, I sorta got used to the smell, now then, Odd............I mean, Gloom, use..........what moves does it know, I know, use mega drain" Gloom then used mega drain on Vileplume.

randomlypikachu

vileplume: Uses giga drain on gloom! - erika: oh well glad you learned to love glooms now! now i dont have to kick you in the leg!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Haha, yeah, maybe after this battle you could tell me Gloom tips and tricks and stuff (Why does everyone always aim for my leg!?!?!) Now then, Gloom, use.............oh no" Gloom then went down, Anthony"Well then, I guess I better step up my game"

TO BE CONTINUED

MrsPickles

the thread is revived earlier than normal

MrsPickles

MrsPickles

mike wakes up My headaches have never been this bad! mike takes something out of his pocket these should help! mike takes some pills

MrsPickles

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Dylan climbs out of a tree
Dylan - good morning everyone

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

MrsPickles

mike I hope I can battle Erika today to test my skills!

MrsPickles

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.