Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,161 to 8,180 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No way, it can't be........................" Anthony then takes out his Pokedex, Anthony"Just what do you mean wasn't meant to happen?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles

Mike inside head... I got half the pokedollars from the women and gave the other half to Stanley so i should have enough to buy some things!

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

mewtwo: doesnt matter if i tell you, your not gona remember in a few moments a huge flash of light spread through the area wiping out the entire cities memory and putting everyone into a temporary sleep ... ok lets put you guys back to where you should be. teleports the members of team rocket back into there bases and into their bunks ... what else what else... teleports all the people that ran out of the game corner back inside of it hmm teleports into giovannis room if i take those files of his and put them back then this will just happen again. i'll leave them with him, but i cant really afford to keep him near ace right now. teleports giovanni into the next town then teleports back outside hmm gives the women near the gym her money back and then picks up mike hmm what am i going to do with you. puts the team rocket card in his hands and leans him next to the game corner then puts our other trainers within his sight that will do it. teleports out of the city - ace: .. starts waking up what happend?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't know..............huh, why am I holding my Pokedex, what's this Pokemon.....................actally, i'm not sure what just happened, if anything did happen, not sure?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace:...weird... looks at the pokedex theres a picture, but its been all distorted ... anyway ... i think we were planning on taking on the gym. kinda late now though, so wana take it on tomarow?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

*The Rich Boy comes back (For people who don't remember or know who he is,Go back some pages)
Lucy "What is it,Pest?"
Andrew (The Rich Boy) "You owe me some money,Remember?"
Lucy "No,I'm not giving it to you!"
Andrew "Well I guess I'm not giving your HM Fly back!"
Lucy "Wait...You remember that?"
Andrew "Yes,And I apologize for being such a bad guy back there."
Lucy "It's okay."
Andrew "By The Way,Can I join you?"
Lucy "Nope...Not after being stupid like that."
Andrew "I've got cash."
Lucy "Alright,Deal!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh...............is that rich boy over there....................but yeah, let's go to the gym after we get some sleep"

randomlypikachu

ace: alright then, night everyone sleeps

Arminillo

Outside the Game Corner...

Swain: ZZZZzzzz...Uh..Uh WHAT? I'm awake! I was...was, everybody just left?!?

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then wakes up, Anthony"Well i'm awake.................oh wow, I really need to get a newpack, it's attracting Pokemon.

@DeviousSnorlax You should finish the one you started first.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, wait, how come this backpack also has pink stains, what's going on here?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What the heck is this Pokemon, let's see what it says in the Pokedex"

Pokedex"Using food stored in cheek pouches, they can keep watch for days. They use their tails to communicate with others."

Anthony"Well, whatever........................wait a minute, how did this Patrat get in my backpack.................and why is it looking at me like that?"

JunkosBoobies

An Ancient Voice comes from somewhere
Ancient Voice "Ye who seek the truth...It got in your backpack because it was running out of places to hide from Team Plasma...And he wants to be caught so he could be stronger..."
The Rich Boy wakes up,But is handsome

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

The Rich Boy wakes up,But is handsome

What is that supposed to mean, lol

Anthony"I must be hearing something.................huh, well well, look at what we have here, it's rich boy, so tell me, why are you here?"

JunkosBoobies

Andrew "I've changed....I've become a better person..."
@Sheldon He was Actually Handsome all this time and you people thought he was fat. (My Mistake for not telling anybody. )
Ancient Voice "I am a being who died long ago...But my voice still can be heard,And I always speak the truth."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up. Melodie "I shall not fall asleep early today!"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.