3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Plusle

As I was flying to spear Pillar I see some other pokemon there
"Hmmmmm this could be good"

Edited on by Plusle

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then eats the bagel "So Viper, what are we going to do now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir-X uses his powers to create a fortress on spear pillar. " The highest point in Sinnoh, what a fitting place for my throne. " Gardevoir -X jumps up and smashes the ground with his fist, creating a fissure under Viper. " Goodbye for now, friend." Gardevoir then turns to @Machamp_king's forces. " Your move".

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

Dodges your attack on me but barly hmph seviper, human-pokemon hybrids, all of you come to me seviper comes to my side with my hybrids following by him were going to show this gardevoir-X that were the superior team and that im the greatest trainer to ever live. and once we do were going back in time to rectify whats gone wrong! by the time were done this world will be in an endless night! pulls out both my blades which start glowing and dark reds grandpa your too old to be fight tosses a small dart at his neck that injects him with poison

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir-X retreats into his fortress, and sends it skyward, leaving it floating thousands of feet above mt. coronet.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then goes to Serviper "What's with Gardevoir, why is he like this, is this because of the humans, also i'm going to help you guys, the more the better chances you have, am I right?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

fine, and quite frankly i dont know why and i dont care why. what i do know is that im gona destroy him then take myself back in time. has my five hybrids go after him first so i can gauge his strenght

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

All that approach the fortress in the sky are shot down by my superior security system.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Fortress in the sky, Ducklett can get inside with ease" Ducklett then flies to the fortress in the sky "Try and shoot down Ducklett, you're gonna miss me"

randomlypikachu

hmph that would work buddy but you made one mistake. not being fast enough to make me or my team fall through that fissure. now make your move i know my hybrids are getting ready to make theres all 5 hybrids seem to be charging up a comined move

TsunamiSensei

The fortress in the sky fires a beam with its sss, ravaging mt coronet.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir-X throws a muk at ducklett.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

My security system is not electronic. I then freeze time and take out poliwrath with thunder.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

my team finishes charging up there beam now human-hybrids ... WRATH BEAM the beam fires with the combined wrath of the humans and pokemon whos lives were ruined to make there hybrid forms (I said i could make them hybrids i never said i could make them like being hybrids)

TsunamiSensei

Machamp_King wrote:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

The fortress in the sky fires a beam with its sss, ravaging mt coronet.

You mean Raticate Ruins

I mean the mountain and the surrounding area.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.