Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,921 to 6,940 of 14,718

Betelgroose

Dylans Abra is now level 9, duskull is 14, gastly is 12

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

onix: Uses rockt throw on the vanillite

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "That hurt... Vanillite, use water pulse! ( it's an egg move. )" Vanillite uses water pulse on Onix,

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Then, all of a sudden, Anthnoy's backpack starts to move around, then the backpack starts to move near Melodie, Anthony"Huh, hey, why is my backpack doing that?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Anthony, we can't have your backpack interfering witg my gym battle! Grab it!"

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Dylan - I'm going to guess ducklett?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wait a minute, Ducklett's right over here, let me see that" Anthony then goes over and picks up his backpack, then he opens it and reveals it to be the same Pikachu that was in Viridian Forest, the Pikachu had a mess of oran berries on itself, Anthony"Hey, when did you get here.........and you ate all of the berries, you're lucky I have my Pokedex and 3DS in my pocket right now, but now i'm going to need a new backpack"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

brock: no that water pulse confused onix! onix begins thrashing about the gym attacking at random

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Betelgroose

Dylan thinks he is ready and walks into the gym to watch melodie and Anthony

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Perfect. Now, Vanillite, finish it with icy wind!" Vanillite uses icy wind.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Brrrrrr, it got cold in here!"

Betelgroose

Dylan eats bacon while he waits for melodie and Anthony

randomlypikachu

onix: goes down - brock: .... ah take the badge! tosses the badge to melodie - ace: ... your not a very good loser are you? brock: shut up.... ace: heh cant wait to see how you feel when i beat you but for now i guess anthony or dylan plan to go next.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie takes off her bandana and wipes the sweat off of her forehead. Melodie "You put up a fight. Thanks for the badge." Melodie walks out of the gym and falls asleep outside.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

brock:...it is getting late, i need sleep so all of you get out of my gym! we'll continue tomarow! ace: walks off to sleep in the pokemon center for the night, meanwhile a shady character was standing outside the gym watching the batlte go down, he then runs off when he sees everyone leaving

SheldonRandoms

Anthnoy"Bah, I need a new backpack still.............so uh, Brock, aren't you going to see a nurse joy at a Pokemon center to heal your Pokemon, because I can't really battle you now, since I only have two Pokemon"

Betelgroose

Dylan falls asleep under a pile of bacon

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"........sleeping" Anthony and his Pokemon then go to sleep.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.