Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,781 to 6,800 of 14,718

Betelgroose

Dylan sends his ghastly to possess the bike and make come towards them

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Great, then let's keep going"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan - We'll probably meet him in Pewter city

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ow, hey, some adult just punched me in the jaw, you can't do this, what's wrong with you!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan protects Anthony
Dylan - what are you doing he didn't do anything wrong?!?!

JunkosBoobies

Policeman "Well,All of you are gonna be seen in Court!"
Everybody except The Rich Boy black out and show up in Court,While The Rich Kid makes it to Cerulean City

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Betelgroose

4th wall break I vote we ignore him if he's gonna keep doing stuff like this

SheldonRandoms

@Groose_Lord I agree, I can sorta understand him getting the first badge by bribing the news, but this right here is just getting random and weird, a strong man uppercutting children, really?

Betelgroose

Dylan deletes The rich boys Save file

Edited on by Betelgroose

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousSnorlax Yes, but you can't be doing things like this, again, a grown, strong man uppercutting a child in the first day of the new role-play, a little extreme don't you think?

randomlypikachu

@devioussnorlax rivalry is fine, but we did agree to avoid human, on human attacking, and cutting back on the violence. so in the future, dont have strongmen uppercutting people.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@DeviousSnorlax Yes, but you can't be doing things like this, again, a grown, strong man uppercutting a child in the first day of the new role-play, a little extreme don't you think?

And don't forget that he's going way farther than anyone else on the first day

Betelgroose

Dylan falls asleep with his ghost pokemon

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, looks like we had a long day today, come on Ducklett, let's go rest for the day, you all can rest too if you want..............oh, sleeping bag, i'll just lay under the stars I guess, I didn't really pack that much, except for my 3DS and some cash, that's all I have, well, night everyone" Then Anthony and Ducklett fall asleep.

I have to go to work early in the morning, so I need to go to sleep right now.

randomlypikachu

ace: hmm pretty fine first day wouldnt ya say deino, well night. sleeps in the center for tonight

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

@Everybody I'm sorry,I won't let it happen again.
Andrew "Well,I used my skill my parents told me to use on my journey,I'm sorry everybody..."
The Rich Boy leaves a note to Everybody,Then goes to sleep

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.