Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,581 to 6,600 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

@Sheldon Trainers it is then. And I declare there shall be no trainer-to-trainer combat. All battles shall be fought with our pokémon companions.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

@Sensei_PikPik That sounds good, but will this role-play have anything to do with the old one at all?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Other than using the same thread, no.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Alright, the next story, we will be trainers using 6 Pokemon at a time, also, no having legendarys, because that wouldn't make that much sense.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Again, I vote randomusername

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Again, I vote randomusername

Then it's settled, randomusername will be the game master.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

@Sheldon If he accepts.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

We choose someone else.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

In the new role-play, my trainer is still gonna have a Ducklett, and he'll catch it this time.............or maybe not.

TsunamiSensei

My new trainer has dibs on Vanillite!

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

If randomusername comes on, I say we finish this arc tonight.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Also, your trainer can keep one Pokemon out with them, sorta like what Ash does with Pikachu, so that'll be 5 in the pokeball's and 1 outside.

.........also, my trainer will probably add a Lucario to his team down the road, the only Pokemon that I would like to have again in the new role-play is Ducklett, Salamence and Riolu, which brings up another question, would be be able to save Pokemon in the PC?

Betelgroose

Phoenix - I can finally avenge my fathers death

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Also, will our trainers be getting starter Pokemon from a professor?

TsunamiSensei

@Groose_lord You might not want to be in the next RP. There's no trainer-to-trainer combat, and no killing.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

@Sheldon We will be given a starting pokemon, but it does not have to be a starter.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

But the starting Pokemon must be the first stage in it's evolution and also it must be a small Pokemon (but judging by all this dibbing, then it looks like we know what Pokemon we would like to start with then?)

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.