Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,321 to 5,340 of 14,718

Betelgroose

Phoenix - this looks like a job for the scythe
Puts away staff and takes out scythe
Phoenix - where I keep all these weapons i don't even know

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

Gold "I think you've had enough fun with the laws of physics." Gold slices off the arm of the Dark King.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then kicked the table back at the Dark King, Manager"What the heck is going on, I didn't wake up and come here to see this!?!" Pete"You should go hide over there, let me take care of this with these kids" Manager"Sure, whatever.........why did this have to happen?" The manager then hides somewhere" Sheldon"Why does stuff like this have to happen to such nice people, well then take this!" Sheldon then fused with Ducklett, Pete"Huh, hey miss, why did that person fuse with a Pokemon, what's up with that?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Phoenix - ill have you know I'm 25 years old
Takes scythe and stabs it into Dark Kings chest and pulls it back out

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I'll explain later, but now's not the time." Lucina sends out braviary and ninetales. "Now's the time for my secret weapon." Lucina fuses with Eevee. She has Eevee's tail and ears, and her hair is now brown Lucina "Eevee, the only pokemon that does this!" Lucina runs at the dark king and uses both Ice Beam and Thunder. Lucina "I'm 23, clearly not a kid."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Pete"Well i'm sorry, but i'm 48........... never mind" Sheldon then used brave bird on the Dark King.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

The Dark King dodges all attacks coming at him with Pieces of The Ground
Dark King "I don't care what happens to this Resturant,It can burn to The Ground for all I care!"
The Dark King heads to Route 6,An Earthquake Destroying The Resturant

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Manager"NOOOOOOoooooooooo" Pete"Well, with the restaurant destroyed, it looks like we definitely went out of business here, looks like I need to find work again and this time, I didn't mess up", Sheldon"That stupid Dark King, it's beings like him that just make me............."

Betelgroose

Restaurant crumbles
Time Paradox
I'm going to say that every time something is destroyed or someone important dies

TsunamiSensei

@Groose Aren't we trying to form a paradox here?

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

@pikpik yes, yes we are

JunkosBoobies

Just then,A breaking news warning pops up on The TV
News Reporter "The Dark King has killed 98,000 people in Marina City-If you live in Marina City or near The Destroyed Resturant,Evacuate NOW!"
The Dark King Eats The News Reporter
The TV Signal is Now Gone

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

lance: walks up behind sheldon well brother, it seems ive missed quite a bit... it reeks of death here vipers voice: why hello again everyone - meanwhile margie and yoshi are forming a sealing circle around cassey incase she wakes up that way she doesnt go on a rampage due to shock of being alive once more

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".......Viper, so you also made it into the past........" Pete"These damages will surely put me out of work, oh well......"

randomlypikachu

vipers voice: well of course, how else would you know how to approach the upcoming battles against the lavender kingdom... for now though, whats going on here?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Betelgroose

Phoenix - killed some stuff, something was destroyed. You know the usual

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, we helped out this man and followed him to the restaurant he cooks for, but then Dark King and his Dark Warriors destroyed the place, that's what happened right now"

JunkosBoobies

Dark King "Fear me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
The Dark King fires A Blast of Dark Magic at Pete,Consuming his soul
Red Tries to Kill The Dark King,But The Dark King Dodged it

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

vipers voice: ah sheldon, this is good time to test something out on you.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon pushed Pete out of the way of the Dark Magic, just before it hit him, Pete"This Dark thing will pay for what he did!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.