Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,121 to 4,140 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

lotus: fuses with her seviper to become a giant snake woman. her long black hair is flowing down and her teeth are huge fangs, her eyes are piercing and she has a long tail and scales that cover up to her shoulders. her arms are now two giant knifes like sevipers tail, and the tail itself is one bigger knife like structure. i wasnt glowing for that though, i was glowing for this, uses the final act to turn the entire area into a sea of poison

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"No, everyone will die from that, take this!" Sheldon then used a giant whirlwind and removed the poison everywhere.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lotus: dont try it, a final act cant end untill the user dies the poison sea is unafected now lets do this creates two giant beams of poison that chase after sheldon

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then flys away from the poison, then turns around and uses a more powerful version of ice beam, it froze the beams of poison, making a big poison ice bridge from Lotus and Sheldon.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lotus: slides on the ice and up to sheldon then bites down on him sending millions of toxins into him

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then used Scald, knacking Lotus off and giving her a burn, then Sheldon used auqa ring, removing the toxins from his body and healing him a little.

randomlypikachu

lotus: ... stops the final act removing the sea of poison then turns back to her original form i think ive seen enough.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What do you mean see enough, what are you talking about?"

randomlypikachu

lotus: im done removes the number six from her body i'll see you disapears - lance: ... grabs everyone and gets us out of lavender town quickly ... what happend?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Lotus left while we where still battling, she said she's enough, what do you think that means?"

randomlypikachu

lance: ... i dont know ... but i think... she might have left her group... can she do that though? - meanwhile in class ones hall the number 2 whos name is now revealed to be glaciar walks up to there leader asking the same question - glaciar: ... can she do that? looks at draco puzzledly - draco: yes... yes she can, and she has. this meens we are the only ones left in the group... the full plan will begin tomarow. inferno: hahahahaha! so i can burn them down now? xeron: i can taunt them some more? cassey:.... glaciar: ... i can finaly fight... draco: ... yes. - lance: ... brother you know what this meens now thats shes gone right?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon" No, what's gonna happen?"

randomlypikachu

lance: were going to start fighting the class one members tomarow... numbers 5 - 1

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"........Well, we made it this far..........." Guy"Hey, we should get some rest, I need to make some more arrows anyway, and work on my disguise"

randomlypikachu

lance: ok good night, besides tomarow is red and leafs wedding right? we need to be there for it too. sleeps

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and all of his Pokemon then get ready for bed, Ducklett wraps his wings around Riolu and then they all go to sleep.

JunkosBoobies

A Ninja in black looks at Sheldon Creepily
The Ninja then runs away
Desmond "Alright,I need to tell you guys something..."
Desmond "I'm part Slaking..."
Scott ".....Lets go to sleep...................."
Sleeps

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Guy wakes up in the middle of the night, so he can work on his new costume and make more arrows, Purrloin then wakes up and see's Guy working, Guy.......oh, Purrloin, you're awake, I hope the noise didn't wake you?" Purrloin"Not at all Guy, well, maybe a little, I wonder what is he working on?"Guy"I know you're gonna like this, i'm working on a disguise, because I can't just steal things and let people know my face, so i'm gonna hide my face and become..........The masked arrow, it sounds good right?" Purrloin"Well, it's not the worst thing you can call yourself"Guy"And if you're gonna follow the masked arrow, then you must hide yourself as well, I made this for you" Guy then shows Purrloin a black cape with a black mask and black shoes and gloves, Purrloin"Huh, do I really have to wear this when you go around in that thing.........huh, wait a minute, I just realized that your costume sorta resembles me, a Purrloin, that's sweet you would make it like that.........maybe i'll wear it I guess" Guy and Purrloin then wear their costumes and strike a pose, Riolu then wake up, Riolu"Huh, who are they, oh no, they might hurt Sheldon and Ducklett, I must protect them" Riolu then got up and used quick attack on The Masked Arrow, TMA"Ahhhhhh" The Masked Arrow then went flying back and hit the wall, Riolu"I won't let you hurt my friends!" Riolu then tried to use quick attack on Purrloin, but she then jumped on Riolu and grabbed his arms, Purrloin"Calm down, it's us, Guy and me, Purrloin" Riolu"Huh, what do you mean, I thought you where bad people, trying to hurt my friends" Purrloin"No, Guy and I are wearing costumes, so when we go and do our business, that people won't know who we are.........you know, with enough training, you can become a great thief" Riolu"A thief?" Purrloin"Yeah, you would...........even though you won't become a thief like us, I still wan't to teach you" Riolu"Huh, what do you mean?" Purrloin"You're still very young to understand this, look, you have to keep a promise to me, please don't tell Sheldon, Ducklett, or anybody else, that we are in these costumes" Riolu"Ok, Deal" Purrloin"Good........oh, I should probably let you go now" Purrloin then let's go of Riolu, Riolu"Well, what should I do now?" The Masked Arrow then gets back and looks at Riolu and Purrloin, TMA"......ow, looks like I still need to make some improvements here and there......hey, it looks like you talked to him, did you Purrloin?" Purrloin then shakes her head, TMA"Good, well, we should get some sleep" The masked arrow then goes back to sleep, Purrloin"Well, i'm gonna get some sleep too, i'll see you later" Riolu"Wait.......uh........you can't just leave me here" Purrloin"What do you mean?" Riolu"I'm still scared, I never slept by myself before, what if there's monsters or bad people out there" Purrloin".........fine, you can...........cuddle with me and.........sleep with me for tonight" Riolu"Thank you Purrloin, I would go back with Ducklett, but I don't want to wake him, he needs all the sleep he can get, so when he fuses with Sheldon, he gives it his all" Purrloin"Yeah, so are you coming or not?" Riolu"Right behind you" Riolu then follows Purrloin back to her bed and Riolu and Purrloin then cuddle and eventually go to sleep.

Auracle

During the night, both Guy and Purrloin begin having the same terrible dream. In it, they are surrounded by total darkness. A single beam of light shines down from seemingly nowhere. They here footsteps, and a single figure walks into the light: Liquid Viper. Liquid looks hazy, like a hologram or ghost, and is trailed by his Seviper.

Greetings. I am Liquid Viper. If you are receiving this message, then I am dead and you are likely the ones who killed me. My Seviper has injected you with a toxin of my own design that is nearly impossible to identify. The toxin is made up of bio-weaponized microbes that have implanted themselves in your brain. They will control and guide your movements until your task is complete. Since you had the skills enough to kill me, you are the perfect subject for this phase of my plan. You will use your abilities to enter my top secret weapons silo and activate PROJECT: SOLID and PROJECT: PLASMA. Attempting to resist the microbes will cause you to die. Attempting to remove them or kill them will kill you as well, as they are directly linked to your brain. Know that if you kill yourself to try and stop me, Seviper will only infect more of your comrades. Offer no resistance, and you will live to see the resurrection of my master plan. Your mission begins tomorrow. Sweet dreams.

Liquid Viper and Seviper fade from the light, and all grows pitch black again.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

JunkosBoobies

??? "We will help the Heroes!"
A Trio of Ninjas pop out of nowhere
Ninja #1 "I will help with the awesome power of Rock Types and Fighting Types!"
Ninja #2 "I will help with Flying Types!"
Ninja #3 "I will help with Electric Types!"
The Ninjas fall asleep by Red

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.