Billy's Weavile then Uses Ice Beam on The Staraptor
Red then Cuts the Talons Off with his Sword

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That moronic duck is my friend, and for that, you two are going down" Ducklett"Show them Sheldon, you can do it" Salamence"Well then, I wonder how this will go, Guy"Purrlion, stay with me" Guy and his Purrlion then go hide somewhere Sheldon" Zebstrika, return" Sheldon then returns Zebstrika.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

margie: your still mad about that? you werent traded they meant to get me but accidently picked you up instead, besides that was fifteen years ago, get over it... well from my perspective it was fifteen years, froms yours i guess its more like a few months. grabs fury from behind and pulls her away from red right before her talons get slashes off you be more carefull, taloned armour is expensive ya know - staraptor, dodges and uses ariel ace! - kai and xai: ... trees beging levitating from the ground and start slaming into sheldon

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Guy shoots explosive arrows at the trees, and they explode, not hitting Sheldon at all Guy"Nice try, but that won't work, Sheldon, I got you covered, I can't fight so well with a sword, but with a bow, i'll more useful, and my magic could be a little of help" Sheldon"Thank you, now then, take this" Sheldon then used air slash on Kai and Xai (hitting them both with both his arms)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

kai and xai: *create a barrier it'll take more than that to stop me duck man. begins firing energy beams at sheldon ... right then another hole was about to open and pull them in pallet town like yesterday, but as that happens margie tosses a weird looking objet in the hole sealing it - margie: listen, i dont know why youve grown so fond of them but you have a job to do, we're in a fight now and theres no more time for games, we need your help, fight now! is looking towards yoshi while saying this

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then used water gun and knocked Kai into Xai, then they hit the ground.

randomlypikachu

yoshi: ... i didnt want you to find out this way... jumps infront of kai and xai then creates a stone wall blocking the water gun, and curse attacks, unfortunantly the force from the water gun reveals that yoshis hair is actualy a wig, which goes flying off now. this shows that on top of his now bald head is the number 7 i guess i should properly identify myself now. i am yoshi, number 7, the rock type golem comes out of the ground i am golem, main partner to the number 7, rock type.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh no, don't tell me you're with them?"

randomlypikachu

yoshi: fraid so, not only am i with them but related to some of them as well, the rank 3 is my granddaughter, and the deceased rank 12 is my grandson. margie: hmph you couldve fooled us for a second there seeing as what you did with that hole yesterday and those belts today. yoshi truth time i guess, i was worried that brawn was gona kill you yesterday so i had golem open up a hole underneath us that lead back to pallet town, and we had maximillion working on those belts for us, mind you he has no idea that we're actualy the evil hes against. i paid him to find me and lance and "convienently" decide to give us some.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"You and Lance..............what do you mean by that?"

randomlypikachu

yoshi: no lance isnt evil, but he was around me at the time i got the belts, so i had to pay of maximillion to make sure he didnt mention anything that i might have regreted lance hearing. anyway snaps and the rocks burst guess its time to fight now

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"............I saved your life, but i'm afraid, if you get in my way, i'll be the one to end it"Guy"Everyone, there's some Lavender soldiers coming, we have to stop them, I don't understand why they are back so soon, but we got to stop them"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Dang it, what do about those Lavenders?"

randomlypikachu

?: ... on top of the nearby trees stands a person in a ninja outfit, with a ninja mask, anyone who was here for the night battles or the fights against the five would think this person was viper. however theyd be wrong, one diference stands out, this person has a ponytail, considering this particular ninja outfit is not found anywhere else, this person must be, lotus hmph tosses a blade in the ground and a huge pool of poison opens under the lavenders feet, killing each one that was sent in we're going. margie: ... well, suppose we cant argue with a leader now can we trots off - kai and xai: hmph... we'll finish this another time teleports out - fury: hey you put up a good fight boy, hope to be your oponent again one day has staraptor take her away - yoshi: ... im sorry falls into a hole disapearing

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"................I didn't know he was apart of them" Guy".............Sheldon, are you alright?"Sheldon"Yeah, i'm fine"Guy"You don't look fine"Sheldon".........So Lance, did you have any idea that Yoshi was apart of them?"

randomlypikachu

lance: no idea... but i guess this explains a few things now. like why he looked at kents dead body for so long, or why he talked about his grandchildren, why he mentioned that the only ones who probably considering saving him from danger would be his own family, and why he mentioned seeing one of his own family members get killed.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.