General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 2,841 to 2,860 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,841. Posted:

Ducklett"That's great..........but where is this triforce?"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,842. Posted:

The old man holds up Gold's left hand. ????? " Remember? Gold has it."

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

2,843. Posted:

Red and Leaf catch up to Gold

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,844. Posted:

Ducklett"Oh, there it is, okay, let's use it on Sheldon.......how does it work?"Sheldon"............." Sheldon gives the triforce a strange look.

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,845. Posted:

????? "Sheldon, are you ready? If so, we must head to the Temple of Time, the sages' power is strongest there."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,846. Posted:

Sheldon".............sure, come on, let's go"

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,847. Posted:

The old man teleports them to the Temple of Time. ????? "Okay, let's begin. I, Rauru, the sage of light, summon the sages of forest, fire, water, shadow and spirit to remove Ganon from this realm!" The triforce begins to glow and the light forms the sages. A rainbow colored beam is shot into Sheldon. The beam absorbs the soul of Ganon and seals it in the dark world. The sages disappear.Rauru "How do you feel?"

Edited on by Uriel_PikpikVII

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,848. Posted:

Sheldon"......I feel........better............"

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

2,849. Posted:

Red "What did I miss?"

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,850. Posted:

Gold "Do you need anything?"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,851. Posted:

Sheldon"..........So...........what now?

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,852. Posted:

Ducklett"Hey Sheldon, are you sure you feel better"Sheldon".................yeah, just fine"

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,853. Posted:

"We wait for something to happen.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,854. Posted:

Sheldon"oh......don't worry, I think something is gonna happen, real soon" Ducklett"Huh, what did you say Sheldon"Sheldon"I said we wait until something happens"

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,855. Posted:

Gold "Sooo... Ducklett, how are you and Milotic doing?"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,856. Posted:

Ducklett"Both of us are doing great, but I don't know how she feels or wants, because she can't talk, but still, I know she loves me, and I love her, I love her even more then when I loved Doris.............I wish that she could talk........hey Sheldon, since you're part Pokemon, do you think you can help her talk?"Sheldon"I don't know, Gold, do you think it could work?"

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,857. Posted:

Gold "Maybe. If not, I could see if any of Zelda's magic can help."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,858. Posted:

Sheldon then releases Milotic from her pokeball and then starts to talk to her Sheldon"Hey, Milotic, how come you won't talk to us?"Milotic"................"Sheldon"I know you can understand me, since I am half Pokemon, I am able to understand Pokemon, so could you please tell me, why won't you talk?"Milotic"...................."Ducklett" It's no use, even I, somebody she loves, won't even talk to me, I just don't understand.............oh well"Sheldon"Well...........We should look into this later" Milotic then wraps up Ducklett and gave him a kiss Sheldon"She understood that I just put off trying to make her talk, I wonder.........nah, i'll just leave those two too to be with each other for now"

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

2,859. Posted:

Red and Leaf watis for something to happen

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,860. Posted:

Lotus walks out of the training gate with everyone now 15 years older ... ok part 1 is done destroys the gate, draco i leave the rest to you from now on. Draco: ... Keith, go out and there and see if our opponents have gotten any stronger. Keith: a man in about his eary 40's with a simple blade wearing a plain looking robe with a the number 17 on the right palm of his hand walks up followed by a vigoroth hmm ... my first battle where im allowed to kill someone, this is going to be an interesting experience i suppose walks off with vigoroth to find sheldon, gold, and red. the others disapear from the cave

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.