General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 2,401 to 2,420 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,401. Posted:

Gold " Fine..." Gold draws his sword and strikes.

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,402. Posted:

blocks the sword with my cane ... do you have something bigger?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,403. Posted:

Ducklett"If he's out brother, then we have to help him........right?"Sheldon"..............." Sheldon then goes near Lance Sheldon"Before I decide, tell me that part about Gold and Zelda wanting to kill me?"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,404. Posted:

"This is my only weapon. So I have nothing bigger."

Edited on by Uriel_PikpikVII

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,405. Posted:

... if thats the case im afraid this fight might end quickly ... and brother i do not know, its only zane who can answer that sadly.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,406. Posted:

Sheldon"Well then..........it looks like i'm going to have to speak with Zane then, you with me on this Ducklett?" Ducklett"Ducklett is with you on this"Sheldon"Alright brother, looks like i'm with you..............for now"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,407. Posted:

Gold points his sword at Sheldon " I don't want to fight you, but you siding with Lance makes you my enemy."

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

2,408. Posted:

Red sends out Charizard
Red "Charizard,use Flamethrower on Lance!"
Charizard uses Flamethrower on Lance

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,409. Posted:

Sheldon then points his sword at Gold Sheldon"What about you Gold, weren't you Shadow at some point, plus Ducklett told me you tried to destroy mankind, and besides, I never said I was gonna join them, I'm just with him to find out what the heck is going on, what is going on, are you and Zelda gonna plan to kill me?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,410. Posted:

hm oh dashes quickly infront of red completely ignorant to the fact that he was just attacked hi red shakes your hand nice to see you again.

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

2,411. Posted:

Red "Bulbasaur,use Megahorn!"
Bulbasaur uses Megahorn on Lance

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,412. Posted:

"My mind has been clouded, but I now see the light. And as hero, I would take my own life to save yours. I know Zelda has grown quite fond of you, she considers you one of her closest friends."

Edited on by Uriel_PikpikVII

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,413. Posted:

bulbasaur bounces off agaist my body in mid attack hm picks up your bulbasaur hehe i think he likes me pets the bulbasaur ^^ listen red i really cant talk right now, i have to deal with gold ... i also dont like saying this but after testing golds strenght your gona have to be next...

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,414. Posted:

Sheldon"..........Sorry Gold, you know what happened, I just want to find out more about myself"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,415. Posted:

walks back to gold take your next shot, and i suggest you put your best effort into it.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,416. Posted:

Gold stabs Lance's knee.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,417. Posted:

Ducklett"Ouch.......that must hurt"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,418. Posted:

... brother you should leave before things get ugly eyes go blood shot and claws shoot out of my fingers ... bites down on the arm that gold doesnt use to swing his sword and rips it off then grabs on it with my hands and smashes it into his head

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,419. Posted:

Sheldon covers Ducklett's eyes Sheldon"You shouldn't see this...........little Ducklett brother..............Zelda, i'm sorry" Sheldon then runs away.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

2,420. Posted:

"Ouch..." The triforce on Gold's severed arm begins to glow and the arm reattaches itself.