Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,401 to 2,420 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then points his sword at Gold Sheldon"What about you Gold, weren't you Shadow at some point, plus Ducklett told me you tried to destroy mankind, and besides, I never said I was gonna join them, I'm just with him to find out what the heck is going on, what is going on, are you and Zelda gonna plan to kill me?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hm oh dashes quickly infront of red completely ignorant to the fact that he was just attacked hi red shakes your hand nice to see you again.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

"My mind has been clouded, but I now see the light. And as hero, I would take my own life to save yours. I know Zelda has grown quite fond of you, she considers you one of her closest friends."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

bulbasaur bounces off agaist my body in mid attack hm picks up your bulbasaur hehe i think he likes me pets the bulbasaur ^^ listen red i really cant talk right now, i have to deal with gold ... i also dont like saying this but after testing golds strenght your gona have to be next...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..........Sorry Gold, you know what happened, I just want to find out more about myself"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

walks back to gold take your next shot, and i suggest you put your best effort into it.

TsunamiSensei

Gold stabs Lance's knee.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Ouch.......that must hurt"

randomlypikachu

... brother you should leave before things get ugly eyes go blood shot and claws shoot out of my fingers ... bites down on the arm that gold doesnt use to swing his sword and rips it off then grabs on it with my hands and smashes it into his head

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon covers Ducklett's eyes Sheldon"You shouldn't see this...........little Ducklett brother..............Zelda, i'm sorry" Sheldon then runs away.

TsunamiSensei

"Ouch..." The triforce on Gold's severed arm begins to glow and the arm reattaches itself.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ooh good, i was afraid you were only gona be as durable as ... thats something i shouldnt talk about pulls the sword out of my knee while you reattach your arm* ... this still isnt good enough though hands it back to gold now strike again.

TsunamiSensei

The power of the triforce fills his sword as Gold slices at Lance.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

grabs the sword with my hand causing it to slightly burn from the triforces power thats better actualy punches into golds chest holding my fist back from nearly going through him hey let me ask you something kicks him into the ground leaving a small crater around him ... if you could wish for anything what would it be during this time a mightyena finds sheldon and ducklet mightyena: hello

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh....**Ducklett*"Sheldon, don't you remember, you're a Ducklett, which is also a pokemon, that means you can talk to other pokemon.....I think, Hi, my name is Ducklett, so you're a Mightyena, what are you doing here?

TsunamiSensei

" It would be to spend the rest of my life with Zelda. If I lost the power of the triforce and the title of hero, but Zelda and me would be together for the rest of our lives, I'd be fine with that. I would do anything to be with her." Gold unleashes a barrage of sword strikes.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

blocks each one with my hand thats all i need to know for now on the last block i grab your head and slam it into mine causing you to become slightly dazed from the pain i have an unusualy hard head ... its very helpfull for moments like this tosses you to the ground im sorry i had to do this to you gold, but its over for now ... walks over to red hey red, its time for you to go next. mightyena: im just hear to watch you both for lance. seviper, dusknoir, and crowbat should also be here somewhere.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

A dark wind blows in. Vaati "Lance, I'm afraid you must die for my plan to continue." An arm shoots out from Vaati's cloak and slams Lance into the ground. Vaati takes out a sword, and removes Lance's head with a single, precise slash.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.